Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we lost against St. John's one bright spot is I got to briefly meet Richardson. Seems like a nice and polite kid, he's at least 6' 6". unfortunately for tee he didn't get to meet him because he didn't take a halftime break with me. Sorry buddy. Lol

Even though we lost against St. John's one bright spot is I got to briefly meet Richardson. Seems like a nice and polite kid, he's at least 6' 6". unfortunately for tee he didn't get to meet him because he didn't take a halftime break with me. Sorry buddy. Lol
I had to go and get nachos. Dagnabbit! Consarnit.
:(

At least he wasn't eating them out of spite! Of course after this thread, I can't guarantee that for next time.
After he told me who he met and in retrospect, believe me my friend. I converted them into Spite Nachos! Nah, I was sick as a dog, he wasn't getting near them.

After he told me who he met and in retrospect, believe me my friend. I converted them into Spite Nachos! Nah, I was sick as a dog, he wasn't getting near them.
Well I did take your last 2 wings lol. At that point I didn't care if I was risking getting sick.

Well I did take your last 2 wings lol. At that point I didn't care if I was risking getting sick.
Chuck's, baby. They make pretty good wings! And that DJ's place was pretty fun too. How ironic that the people we meet and yap with on the way out of the game were the very same (and only people) we interacted with at DJ's? Of all the thousands of people at the game basically aside from you and my cousin, the only other people we talked to? They were the ones that let me slide in to get the bartender. Weird.

Who did he meet? Miss America?!

Chuck's, baby. They make pretty good wings! And that DJ's place was pretty fun too. How ironic that the people we meet and yap with on the way out of the game were the very same (and only people) we interacted with at DJ's? Of all the thousands of people at the game basically aside from you and my cousin, the only other people we talked to? They were the ones that let me slide in to get the bartender. Weird.

Ive heard and experienced enough stories like this to believe they are beyond simple probability. Orangeyes himself(RIP) had a pretty amazing example of one he once shared with me. I think it goes along somewhat with Beadle's posted article about energy science. It's amazing when we stop and realize there are still natural things science is largely ignorant of.

Best way to understand my point is to read the interview with Fred Falchi his coach at TCA. He pretty much spells it out for you. Even the Hopkins interview above you see Hop talking about skill sets but nothing about intensity, hard nosed play etc. Don't get me wrong the kid has a lot of potential but on this level you gotta bring it every day not just when you feel like it.
Sorry it took a long time to respond. That's part of the problem I have with your sources. They might have their biases to begin with. I had a big problem with what I saw and heard, interactions with the team. Demoralizing for one, but I will leave it at that. I have no ties to Mali nor TCA. I'm not sure your TCA affiliates can say the same. Anyway, I didn't like what I heard directly from the staff one specific game. And it was out of line given the context. They won this game at the buzzer and guess who hit the fame winning shot, a floater in the lane? You know who.

And about the coach spelling it out for me. After what I heard without a camera, I can't take much stock in that interview.

Malachi. See? We're nearly on topic still. :)

I guess I've just been setting the bar too high lately! ;) I never claimed I didn't have attention deficit difficulties at times!

Sorry it took a long time to respond. That's part of the problem I have with your sources. They might have their biases to begin with. I had a big problem with what I saw and heard, interactions with the team. Demoralizing for one, but I will leave it at that. I have no ties to Mali nor TCA. I'm not sure your TCA affiliates can say the same. Anyway, I didn't like what I heard directly from the staff one specific game. And it was out of line given the context. They won this game at the buzzer and guess who hit the fame winning shot, a floater in the lane? You know who.

And about the coach spelling it out for me. After what I heard without a camera, I can't take much stock in that interview.

Im tempted to give you a tee just because of your reputation, but I am quite confused as to why folks would go out of there way to belittle a guy in that scenario you described. It strikes me as odd and may give us some more entertaining "drama" in our SU hoops diet. I'd love to give any Orange the benefit of the doubt though, and can't wait to see what he does for us next season. I kinda feel like that Sam Malone clip that CorduroyG posted in the Cliffs of behavior thread, being I can see elements of note on both sides so far.

Im tempted to give you a tee just because of your reputation, but I am quite confused as to why folks would go out of there way to belittle a guy in that scenario you described. It strikes me as odd and may give us some more entertaining "drama" in our SU hoops diet. I'd love to give any Orange the benefit of the doubt though, and can't wait to see what he does for us next season. I kinda feel like that Sam Malone clip that CorduroyG posted in the Cliffs of behavior thread, being I can see elements of note on both sides so far.
Well, it was just one person belittling another. It wasn't necessary but again, I would rather leave it at that and no one would convince me otherwise of what I know was a tantrum. It happens.

My sources are not TCA affiliates nor are they affiliated with any other high school program. Two guys that are very well known in Mercer County for their knowledge of the game. They know everyone and everything about hoops in Mercer County. I can't say more than that because if I did then people from Mercer County that follow this board would figure out who they are very quickly. I am just passing along what they said. They have zero axe to grind, just calling it as they see it. And what they said isn't the end of the world. Just feel he needs to compete harder.

Captain I think we need to keep this in perspective. Nobody is belittling the player. My sources have seen him play a lot and say he has a lot of potential but doesn't always come to play with intensity.

My sources are not TCA affiliates nor are they affiliated with any other high school program. Two guys that are very well known in Mercer County for their knowledge of the game. They know everyone and everything about hoops in Mercer County. I can't say more than that because if I did then people from Mercer County that follow this board would figure out who they are very quickly. I am just passing along what they said. They have zero axe to grind, just calling it as they see it. And what they said isn't the end of the world. Just feel he needs to compete harder.
I gotcha and respect their opinion if it's unbiased.
Captain I think we need to keep this in perspective. Nobody is belittling the player. My sources have seen him play a lot and say he has a lot of potential but doesn't always come to play with intensity.
But about this. That was really my main point. Someone did indeed belittle the player in question. :eek:

I gotcha and respect their opinion if it's unbiased.

But about this. That was really my main point. Someone did indeed belittle the player in question. :eek:

I am confused. Are you saying I belittled the player?

I am confused. Are you saying I belittled the player?
No. I never said that. Someone on the staff did belittle Malachi. I think you're reading into this way too much, so let's end the conversation and enjoy the day!

No. I never said that. Someone on the staff did belittle Malachi. I think you're reading into this way too much, so let's end the conversation and enjoy the day!

gotcha.

All I know is that those that dog Cooney on this sight will do the same to Malachi if he doesn't come in and shoot 40% from 3 right off the bat. I feel bad for him in that respect.
He's already in JB's doghouse, ahahahahahahaha.
12426978-mmmain.jpg

All I know is that those that dog Cooney on this sight will do the same to Malachi if he doesn't come in and shoot 40% from 3 right off the bat. I feel bad for him in that respect.
Difference is Mali's game is not one dimensional and he won't only rely on shooting 40% from 3 to make an impact. Can't speak for others but I feel if Cooney was mainly a role player off the bench then maybe the heat that he takes wouldn't be so bad. It's the fact that he's a two year starter that plays basically the whole game, so you gotta expect to catch some heat when you're not producing or have the inconsistent results that he has. Same goes for anybody in the same situation not just Cooney, but like I said that's just from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom