Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 172 pages left until commitment

200.gif

I think the argument would be - what would Dion's NBA career be like if he went to UK? What would Fab look like if it went to Duke or Ville?

It's hard to imagine it would be a huge difference in productivity

But I'm kind of with HoustonCuse - is Kemba a 20ppg player because he went to UConn? Or is he a 20ppg player because he is good, period. It's 'Cuse's job to get guys in the league, after that it's on them, IMO.
It's Cuse's job to educate and win college games. Nothing else.

It's Cuse's job to educate and win college games. Nothing else.
Yep. Not arguing it's not their job - but the pitch to recruits has to be a little calmer than that. I would assume though getting them to the NBA is enough

Does he have to be accepted to the graduate program at SU that is not available at Nebraska first?

Does he have to be accepted to the graduate program at SU that is not available at Nebraska first?
I read something tester and don't remember where that he was a returning to Nebraska so this id odd considering he is here and presumably getting the full court press. I wonder how long he intends to visit? Maybe get into the Melo center and loosen up with his potential teammates?

I'm already surprised but if he commits the lod crash and scream will be Jimmy falling off the ladder while cutting down the net.

I was going to say who is there to catch him, but that shouldn't be a problem Chukwu can just have him sit on his shoulders but then he might have to reach down to cut the nets.

Does White have other visits scheduled? I saw Louisville mentioned earlier in the thread but nothing definitive.

Does White have other visits scheduled? I saw Louisville mentioned earlier in the thread but nothing definitive.

Sooo… someone here must have an idea how the visit went, if AW3 will be visiting anywhere else, and handicap SU’s odds of landing him. Crickets.

Wherever I read about the Louisville visit(maybe multiple places) sounded quite definitive. I cant really vouch for anyone other than myself though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom