Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats that I hear? Is it the bat phone ringing?
batphone.jpg

EnnisEnvy said:
Headline from Scout says we landed grad transfer AW but video doesn't play
That link is from July 2nd. It is another mistake from that site. Ignore it...

Duke looks great on paper...but their best talent will be frosh. Allen certainly is a great player and he has experience, but if you're bigs are frosh, you can beat them up with kids who are stronger or have more experience.

Coleman and Roberson can throw their bodies around next year and not worry about fouling out. It's a whole different mindset with some depth.

It would be a monster matchup. White would put us right up there next year...to the point that I wouldn't concede MSG to them.

Buffalo / MSG...we're on a mission from God...

This post ^^^^ makes me want to run through a brick wall!

So spot on, I couldn't agree more--we land this kid, we are a national championship contender. All of the ingredients are there. Not just a fingers crossed hopefully thing, we'd have a team that could be top 10 at the end of the season, potentially be a #1 seed, etc.

White is such an important prospect--need to reel this kid in.

Let's Go Orange!!!

This post ^^^^ makes me want to run through a brick wall!

So spot on, I couldn't agree more--we land this kid, we are a national championship contender. All of the ingredients are there. Not just a fingers crossed hopefully thing, we'd have a team that could be top 10 at the end of the season, potentially be a #1 seed, etc.

White is such an important prospect--need to reel this kid in.

Let's Go Orange!!!
My favorite part about him possibly coming here is that I literally don't see a weakness.

Go to guy - check
Shooting - check
Playmakers - check
Rebounding - check
Depth - check
Defense - check, not just check.. Could be a checkcheckcheckcheckcheckcheck

My favorite part about him possibly coming here is that I literally don't see a weakness.

Go to guy - check
Shooting - check
Playmakers - check
Rebounding - check
Depth - check
Defense - check, not just check.. Could be a checkcheckcheckcheckcheckcheck

Combined with:
Hall of Fame coach: check
Returning players with deep tourney experience: check
My surname: Czech

We could probably add to this all night.

Mike Waters and Donna Ditota are consummate professionals and have practically become the media icons of the Syracuse Basketball program. We are fortunate to have them as the key local people who cover the program. Donna has especially provided us with up close and personal glimpses of players over the years with her show that routinely selects 2 key players from the team and throughout each season posts short videos that can merely be casual interviews of the players in which they talk about their perception of the team, their roles and personal insights which from a players perspective provide us with an understanding that we wouldn't otherwise have or in which they conduct some type of slapstick charade which presents the players in a light that can be entertaining and insightful.

As a big time fan of Syracuse basketball I value any information I can get about the team. I've been a fan long enough to remember the days when getting any information about the team when you didn't live in the immediate Syracuse vicinity was virtually impossible. There were some preseason periodicals that you could buy at the bookstore, a newstand or the grocery store but it was nothing compared with the ubiquitous information which can be found through a variety of media, printed, on websites, fansites, blogs etc ... etc.

But having someone who is granted access to the program in a way that most of us will never have is extremely valuable in my opinion and like anything else, people can choose to be critical and unappreciative or grateful for the special type of insight they provide in what I think is a thorough and professional fashion.

Mike Waters and Donna Ditota are consummate professionals and have practically become the media icons of the Syracuse Basketball program. We are fortunate to have them as the key local people who cover the program. Donna has especially provided us with up close and personal glimpses of players over the years with her show that routinely selects 2 key players from the team and throughout each season posts short videos that can merely be casual interviews of the players in which they talk about their perception of the team, their roles and personal insights which from a players perspective provide us with an understanding that we wouldn't otherwise have or in which they conduct some type of slapstick charade which presents the players in a light that can be entertaining and insightful.

As a big time fan of Syracuse basketball I value any information I can get about the team. I've been a fan long enough to remember the days when getting any information about the team when you didn't live in the immediate Syracuse vicinity was virtually impossible. There were some preseason periodicals that you could buy at the bookstore, a newstand or the grocery store but it was nothing compared with the ubiquitous information which can be found through a variety of media, printed, on websites, fansites, blogs etc ... etc.

But having someone who is granted access to the program in a way that most of us will never have is extremely valuable in my opinion and like anything else, people can choose to be critical and unappreciative or grateful for the special type of insight they provide in what I think is a thorough and professional fashion.

First, Donna is the absolutely the best.

<<<must remain strong...>>> Mike is the greatest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom