Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 149 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. So we have 2 report angles:
1) Red hasn't been able to reach AW3 for a few days at least - up to and including today (for lack of updates)
2) AW3 was in touch with the staff on Friday - but not with Red (despite his apparent attempts)
Clear as day.

No...he said Red wasn't in communication with the other coaches. He didn't mention apparent attempts with AW.

It is simply stunning how similar this recruitment with White has been with the final month or so of TT's recruitment. Rampant speculation on why TT was delaying and/or not committing, O13 as solid as can be in his confidence of 100% commitment, MSU visit, no online info, near mass hysteria... and BAM. TT commits to the 'Cuse, O13 becomes a legend until the White thread and posts too many personal photos;). I think the outcome for White's recruitment mirrors that of TT. Orange!

It is simply stunning how similar this recruitment with White has been with the final month or so of TT's recruitment. Rampant speculation on why TT was delaying and/or not committing, O13 as solid as can be in his confidence of 100% commitment, MSU visit, no online info, near mass hysteria... and BAM. TT commits to the 'Cuse, O13 becomes a legend until the White thread and posts too many personal photos. I think the outcome for White's recruitment mirrors the rest. Orange!

013 put a lot of pressure on himself, but I still believe in him.

It is simply stunning how similar this recruitment with White has been with the final month or so of TT's recruitment. Rampant speculation on why TT was delaying and/or not committing, O13 as solid as can be in his confidence of 100% commitment, MSU visit, no online info, near mass hysteria... and BAM. TT commits to the 'Cuse, O13 becomes a legend until the White thread and posts too many personal photos;). I think the outcome for White's recruitment mirrors that of TT. Orange!
And I'm 100% sure AW is coming here as well. MSU is out.

Period.

Can't wait for this to be over.

With zero regard whatsoever to who's information is right and which opinions are off target -- WITH this kid, we are a legit top 10 team. Maybe better.

Need to @$#% land him. And I'll breathe a sigh of relief if / when we finally do [assuming he comes here]. If we somehow lose out, it will have a huge impact on next year's team's fortunes.

Look, I just want say, I want everyone to continue to post here. I know many people are getting tired reading a few sentences. It's very hard to use the scroll bar. I get it. People just can't take how hard it is to read this thread. But for many of us it takes a full 20 to 30 seconds to read an entire of page of posts. For many of us, we don't mind an occasional post to divert our attention. Something like a looping gif of some crazy 20 year old dropping 40 feet after slamming down a basketball off a bridge. You have to hand the world to the 20 year olds. They are practically indestructible. I see that kid and wonder if I would ever walk again if I tried that!

I just want to announce to everyone my plan is to continue to read and liking every post. This thread is our Orange prayer vigil for AW3 to commit. I know a lot of people complained by how many pages were in the TT thread. Many people pulled muscles reading all the posts. I get it. It's hard to read. It's hard to use the computer mouse to scroll. My God so many alerts. I really understand your pain. But in end TT committed and it was all worth it. We can do this people. Orange nation needs contributors. I have this theory that for some people where their mind is focused on is what the next complaint is going to be about. For the rest of you in pain, take a pill.

Last edited:
Right. So we have 2 report angles:
1) Red hasn't been able to reach AW3 for a few days at least - up to and including today (for lack of updates)
2) AW3 was in touch with the staff on Friday - but not with Red (despite his apparent attempts)
Clear as day.

that's not it at all.

Look, I just want say, I want everyone to continue to post here. I know many people are getting tired reading a few sentences. It's very hard to use the scroll bar. I get it. People just can't take how hard it is to read this thread. But for many of us it takes a full 20 to 30 seconds to read an entire of page of posts. For many of us, we don't mind an occasional post to divert our attention. Something like a looping gif of some crazy 20 year old dropping 40 feet after slamming down a basketball off a bridge. You have to hand the world to the 20 year olds. They are practically indestructible. I see that kid and wonder if I would ever walk again if I tried that!

I just want to announce to everyone my plan is to continue to read and liking every post. This thread is our Orange prayer vigil for AW3 to commit. I know a lot of people complained by how many pages were in the TT thread. Many people pulled muscles reading all the posts. I get it. It's hard to read. It's hard to use the computer mouse to scroll. My God so many alerts. I really understand your pain. But in end TT committed and it was all worth it. We can do this people. Orange nation needs contributors. For the rest of you in pain, take a pill.

i love all the alerts and news, idk about the rest of you but its a welcome distraction from work, i love cuse basketball and will read anything remotely related to it

certain people
hello.gif

giphy.gif
This is one of the most mesmerizing GIFs I've ever seen. I probably watched it 100 times at least! It may be one of the better posts in the last dozen pages of this thread. Now back to waiting. :bang:

why are some of you turning this into something its not? this thread should be locked.
Rick, sorry - did you not yourself post something like "shall we say gone dark" or "hard to reach"? Glad you don't think the 2 scenarios i outlined were valid. Was just my take on it. My apologies if misunderstood. Others apparently did too.

why are some of you turning this into something its not? this thread should be locked.

Might as well. Seems those with inside sources are sensitive to the new guy. If I were him, I'd do things differently but I know how it works around here. A lot of egos.

In my opinion, locking the thread would be dumb. Who cares about the athletic department whatever that argument is about. I would like to see if anyone finds anything interesting about what is taking AW3 so long to commit. The information about the posts on the MSU boards was very interesting. Please keep the thread open.

Rick, sorry - did you not yourself post something like "shall we say gone dark" or "hard to reach"? Glad you don't think the 2 scenarios i outlined were valid. Was just my take on it. My apologies if misunderstood. Others apparently did too.

read the post about both being right. its not ignoring people. it went quiet for a couple days. that was made clear last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom