Shirt World On Marshall St... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Shirt World On Marshall St...

I took my sons in last summer to look for gear, ended up with a cool S backpack that my 10th grader still uses. But he asked my oldest where he was going to school. He told him UNC, and Dave proceeds to ridicule him like "Aww man, that school sucks. why'd you go there, and not SU? no loyalty man!" To a 20 year old college student who was visiting SU and his overstuffed yard sale of a store. He can't have any kids, and if he does, i feel sorry for them, nor any awareness of the world outside of his flea market in a shoe box. eF that guy, wish I would have put the backpack down too.
Really? Pure raw Syracuse. UNC does suck. I’m sure your son got more ribbing than that from his friends.

I took my sons in last summer to look for gear, ended up with a cool S backpack that my 10th grader still uses. But he asked my oldest where he was going to school. He told him UNC, and Dave proceeds to ridicule him like "Aww man, that school sucks. why'd you go there, and not SU? no loyalty man!" To a 20 year old college student who was visiting SU and his overstuffed yard sale of a store. He can't have any kids, and if he does, i feel sorry for them, nor any awareness of the world outside of his flea market in a shoe box. eF that guy, wish I would have put the backpack down too.

I will second Dave's "really" remarks. I mean, in all honesty, if your son was truly taken aback by such harmless, ribbing, busting chops, etc., remarks by Jacobs, than perhaps you shouldn't have coddled your offspring so much? Clearly (again if indeed your ADULT son was truly startled by such innocuous verbiage), it certainly hasn't done him any good, and, I would actually feel sorry for him in that case and being so ill prepared for the 'outside world.'

Since you didn't leave an emoji type reference, etc. after your remarks, it appears clear that you were being serious and actually were taken aback. That being so, the first thing that comes to my mind is; "lighten up Francis!"

I will second Dave's "really" remarks. I mean, in all honesty, if your son was truly taken aback by such harmless, ribbing, busting chops, etc., remarks by Jacobs, than perhaps you shouldn't have coddled your offspring so much? Clearly (again if indeed your ADULT son was truly startled by such innocuous verbiage), it certainly hasn't done him any good, and, I would actually feel sorry for him in that case and being so ill prepared for the 'outside world.'

Since you didn't leave an emoji type reference, etc. after your remarks, it appears clear that you were being serious and actually were taken aback. That being so, the first thing that comes to my mind is; "lighten up Francis!"
All in good fun. I don’t have an 18 page thread dedicated to how much of a D bag I am. Yet. Hats off to Super Dave for keepin it real!

This thread hasn’t died under its own weight yet?

How exactly is it on the basketball board. I could at least see an argument for the football board.

Ummm….you know I’m not Dave Jacob’s, right?
Are you sure your not Dave Jacobs? Have you looked in the mirror today?

1660923959389.png

I was forced to go today as Mannys decided to close up early, not sure how I walked out paying 61 dollars but it happened. It’s a shame because their selection is pretty solid.

You been had bro

200w.gif
I blame Manny’s, I was walking out of Shirt World with regrets before the closing time of Manny’s who was closed before I went into Shirt World. May just start offering cash or chipwiches to players for their gear after games.

I blame Manny’s, I was walking out of Shirt World with regrets before the closing time of Manny’s who was closed before I went into Shirt World. May just start offering cash or chipwiches to players for their gear after games.
You’re about to COME UP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom