Should Cuse honor Coach K during his visit to the Dome? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Should Cuse honor Coach K during his visit to the Dome?

Begrudgingly yes. He was the king of the one and done and always landed the top player/players in the country because it. Great recruiter. What would he have done if this was say the level parity playing field of the NFL draft? Hmmmm. That has always bothered me. Early on I was a fan of Duke, Mark Alarie, Dawkins, Bilas et al... Not when he took the one and done and ran with it better than everyone.

Begrudgingly yes. He was the king of the one and done and always landed the top player/players in the country because it. Great recruiter. What would he have done if this was say the level parity playing field of the NFL draft? Hmmmm. That has always bothered me. Early on I was a fan of Duke, Mark Alarie, Dawkins, Bilas et al... Not when he took the one and done and ran with it better than everyone.
Yeah, one can only wonder how he became “the king of the one and done”.

Let me ask you this question.

Would Coach K ever do anything that didn’t benefit himself?

Side by side videos of Paulus avoiding sacks at SU and taking fake charges at Duke.
Only if they add in the clip of Marrone in tears talking about Paulus at his post game presser

Let me ask you this question.

Would Coach K ever do anything that didn’t benefit himself?
No and he’s just the same arrogant and cheater as dudes like JB, Calipari, Pitino, Wade, etc. but does the holier than thou bs. He doesn’t deserve chit when he comes to the dome besides the boos he usually gets.

I cannot wait to write a Dook/Coach K rant on Feb 26 it’s going to be therapeutic

How about after we beat them- a little Celine Dion as they get the handshake lines with the camera focused on K up on the video board.

No and he’s just the same arrogant and cheater as dudes like JB, Calipari, Pitino, Wade, etc. but does the holier than thou bs. He doesn’t deserve chit when he comes to the dome besides the boos he usually gets.

I cannot wait to write a Dook/Coach K rant on Feb 26 it’s going to be therapeutic
You forgot Bruce Pearl. Every time I see Tobias Harris I cringe.

A lifetime supply of back braces. But seriously they should do something. I hate the guy but he is a legend
Of course you would have this opinion.

I guess I'm too classy. I think it would be a nice gesture.
I agree. The man us a great guy and has been JB's friend over the years. I think it would be a gesture that would be looked upon and maybe covered by the media as another positive for Syracuse University. If no one else is doing it, so what, we provided a legend with a positive memory, we set the bar higher than anyone and did something nice for really two legends something they will remember forever and so will we.

PA announcer should introduce him like always, note his last game in Dome, wish him well, and allow for mild applause.
We don’t want the PA announcer to talk more than does or make himself more part of the environment as he does. Those games this season we had a different PA guy were just amazing to hear on the ears.