Some Clemson fans didn't learn | Syracusefan.com

Some Clemson fans didn't learn

1538147434853.png

Idiot. No American army fought for Texas. And the Texas army was the inferior opponent. This dude is an alum.

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a Syracuse fan, but I feel like the satire pieces over at Nunes are done with a certain level of class. This guy just seems like a high school bully who never grew up...

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a Syracuse fan, but I feel like the satire pieces over at Nunes are done with a certain level of class. This guy just seems like a high school bully who never grew up...
That was supposed to be satire? Sheesh. Written by someone whose poor feelings got hurt at some point. Maybe called their kitty ugly. Awww...

A line from some western I watched years ago:

"And if I had your respect, what would I do with it? Brag about it?"

It's a tongue-in-cheek blog post. I can't believe how easily offended people get.

I chuckled a few times.

Shakin the Southland has a few really interesting write-ups on the game. Much better analysis than I've seen on any Syracuse based website.

I feel like it's been a while since Nunes was funny.

This is great.

If they didn't care or didn't worry about us, they wouldn't write it.

Attention isn't the most sincere form of flattery, but it's up there.

Well bless their heart, or so the saying is here in the south

That's what Clemson fans really think about Syracuse, and people here want to suck up to them. They know nothing of sugar sweet southern hypocrisy, bless their hearts.
Context is a thing...

That's what Clemson fans really think about Syracuse, and people here want to suck up to them. They know nothing of sugar sweet southern hypocrisy, bless their hearts.

Exactly, and they were also eager to side with them against your point regarding the QB controversy.

I sure do miss those Lake Ontario breezes blowing through Syracuse. Lol.:noidea:
Just like I miss the warm ocean breeze in Clemson.

biff.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom