something wacky is going on with the site | Syracusefan.com

something wacky is going on with the site

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Or is it just my computer. Twice I've gotten kicked to another website with Ellen sitting in a chair interviewing someone. Don't even know what the address is.

This is one of the pages I was thrown to.

Or is it just my computer. Twice I've gotten kicked to another website with Ellen sitting in a chair interviewing someone. Don't even know what the address is.
And if Ellen wasn't so darn delightful, you'd be pretty miffed!

I get transferred to a page called an "Open Software Updater" which provides free software updates "including for Mozilla" but is "not endorsed by them. I'm Google Chrome. The address is "softwareupdate.com". I didn't download anything. I only get this on this site.

You two should be all set now. It's not just this site. It's all over the Internet. Google ads have been hijacked. I am shocked they haven't been able to solve the problem, and I'm looking into alternatives if they can't.

Last edited:
I haven't had any issues with Chrome on my laptop, but accessing the site on Chrome via my Droid is brutal. Kicks me to other sites and listings on the google play store all the time.

I haven't had any issues with Chrome on my laptop, but accessing the site on Chrome via my Droid is brutal. Kicks me to other sites and listings on the google play store all the time.

i removed ads to your style for now. Let me know if you still have the problem.

I get transferred to a page called an "Open Software Updater" which provides free software updates "including for Mozilla" but is "not endorsed by them. I'm Google Chrome. The address is "softwareupdate.com". I didn't download anything. I only get this on this site.
Me too.

I too was just redirected and told I had to update and download something. I just left the site, came back, and everything is OK right now.

i removed ads to your style for now. Let me know if you still have the problem.
Thanks, on my laptop now but I'll check it out on my phone.

You two should be all set now. It's not just this site. It's all over the Internet. Google ads have been hijacked. I am shocked they haven't been able to solve the problem, and I'm looking into alternatives if they can't.

thanks!

same with me and im on internet exporer

Occasionally I get directed to the iTunes Store ?

That happens to me constantly. Stopped going to the site on my iPhone finally. It never stops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom