Song of the Day II | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

Saw Pearl Jam last night at the United Center. I love them, but don't go out of my way to listen to them much anymore. What a band though. Just unreal live. Literally the whole arena stood and sang along the entire show.

Heard this one yesterday and liked it. Curious to hear DMDMD thoughts on this one.

I think Jason Isbell is a very very good songwriter, but his music has just never really done it for me. No idea why. Everything else I listen to suggests I should love him.

I think Jason Isbell is a very very good songwriter, but his music has just never really done it for me. No idea why. Everything else I listen to suggests I should love him.
I never really listened to him but the subject matter got to me.

2nd verse. Oof

Saw a picture of you laughing with your child
And I hope she will remember how you smiled
But she probably wasn't old enough, the night somebody sold you stuff
That left you on the bathroom tiles

2nd verse. Oof

Saw a picture of you laughing with your child
And I hope she will remember how you smiled
But she probably wasn't old enough, the night somebody sold you stuff
That left you on the bathroom tiles
It’s about, in case you didn’t already know, his long time friend Justin Townes Earle. Cocaine laced with fentanyl.

It’s about, in case you didn’t already know, his long time friend Justin Townes Earle. Cocaine laced with fentanyl.
I didn't even make the connection. I think I read somewhere they had a pretty spectacular falling out. Heavy song, a lot of survivors guilt it sounds like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom