souls needed.. | Syracusefan.com

souls needed..

Orangezoo

In the wind
ok so a large number of us sold ourselves for 03... any innocents out there willing to sacrifice to get jb #2??? gotta be a few...

Let me check with my wife to see if my 2 year old's is available, at least to lease.

I'd give Marsh's left nut.
...do you have his left nut? What, did you win it in a bet? What do you do with it? Is it a stress ball?

I was 14 in '03, I didn't understand the magnitude of that victory, thus I didn't sell my soul beforehand. I've gotten 2 World Series' the past 3 years, so I volunteer my soul to win tomorrow and Monday.

...do you have his left nut? What, did you win it in a bet? What do you do with it? Is it a stress ball?
I keep it in a mayonaise jar on the back porch.

my little brothers is def already bagged he owes me for all the exposure to co eds while still in early puberty.. so looks like we have a few.. now just need to get ourselves a burke and mcgary voodoo doll

Marsh, would you give up UConn for another NC? ;)

You mean we gotta hire Grob back if we win?

Made a deal to quit smoking in '03 if we won. I lasted about 2 years, then picked up the filthy habbit again. :(

I sold no souls for the 03 win... So here I am now. My soul, Jameson's soul, and Jackson Daniels' soul are all up for grabs.

Yes, I would be willing and my soul is a size 12; hopefully, sufficiently large !!!

I'd give up Lance Armstrong's last ball to win, since his soul seems to be missing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom