Spring game | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Spring game

those of you who are ready to anoint Wilson as the back up should watch Lester's interview. I think he did a great job of explaining how they will evaluate the back ups. I love the competition. Makes everyone better. Ive been watching the back up QB do nothing the last 5 spring games. Today all of them moved the ball. We are definitely better at that position.

those of you who are ready to anoint Wilson as the back up should watch Lester's interview. I think he did a great job of explaining how they will evaluate the back ups. I love the competition. Makes everyone better. Ive been watching the back up QB do nothing the last 5 spring games. Today all of them moved the ball. We are definitely better at that position.
Agree with all that. Wilson did look good though. :D

In Kool Kid McDonald's interview he was asked "would I be wrong if I said AJ and Kimble were ahead of Austin?" His response was that if you assumed that you would be "wrong, Dead wrong."

In Kool Kid McDonald's interview he was asked "would I be wrong if I said AJ and Kimble were ahead of Austin?" His response was that if you assumed that you would be "wrong, Dead wrong."
I didnt catch that. Good stuff

I like all 3 of them actually, far more talent than we have had in a long time at the QB position. Having said that, all 3 need to improve and will have the time to grow into the starter over this year and next while Hunt is taking us to the ACC Championship :)

I thought out of the many many WR's we saw today (most played well), Winfield LOOKED the part... I was pretty pumped about the future.

The H-Back position in general and anyone who played it looked good. Cooper, Estime, Winfield and Avant all played well in that role. Plenty of Depth there. They all have speed and good quickness with nice hands, we are set at that position for quite a while.

Hopefully Ervin can come in a little heavier than his listed weight and can be a true RB. He will also red-shirt I am sure and will need a year in the S&C program.

I only have 2 thoughts after yesterday. What am I making and who's coming with me??? To think we only need to sell 25k tickets to Nova to sellout is pretty cool. I just hope people actually use the free tickets. Would love a 45k crowd for friggin Nova. What an awesome way to set the tone on the season.

I only have 2 thoughts after yesterday. What am I making and who's coming with me??? To think we only need to sell 25k tickets to Nova to sellout is pretty cool. I just hope people actually use the free tickets. Would love a 45k crowd for friggin Nova. What an awesome way to set the tone on the season.
And truly motivate players. They feed off our support. I have my season tickets with my father mother my brother sister in law and fiancé all set. I was facing a bit of a mess when the game was originally set for Saturday (damn friend is getting married) now since it's Friday I'm all good. Thank god for not being in the wedding. Lol

I will have season tickets with a fellow cuse fan friend ,havent bought yet but its happening

And truly motivate players. They feed off our support. I have my season tickets with my father mother my brother sister in law and fiancé all set. I was facing a bit of a mess when the game was originally set for Saturday (damn friend is getting married) now since it's Friday I'm all good. Thank god for not being in the wedding. Lol
There is no denying that they play better with an active crowd (WV, Louisville, BC, etc.). Clemson game had a nice crowd and we started to perform better in the 3rd quarter but that team just had superior talent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom