St John's Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

St John's Game Thread...

16 pts in 15 minutes versus one of it not the worst D in the Power 6 schools. What in the hell is going on with this program. We look like Colgate.

Alright there is no way around it anymore, we are really bad this year, grad transfer experiment is a train wreck and should not happen again. This is going to be one of the worst seasons ever under Boeheim...no exaggeration

Roberson and Thompson seem to have every other rebound hit them in the hands and they pop it up right to St Johns.

Gillon is a waste of a scholarship. Howard is way above his head. White can't play a damn bit of defense. The only bright spot (aside from TL) is Thompson.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost all but 2 ACC games. This team just isn't very good.

Lets be honest. JB never knows how to adjust. Unlike a coach K. Mix up the D because they are getting smoked

Lets be honest. JB never knows how to adjust. Unlike a coach K. Mix up the D because they are getting smoked

While this year is terrible, I remember him adjusting a few times in March.

Not watching, out shopping, checked box score tho. Not surprised at all. You all shouldn't be either. Any team with any sort of "name" have provided these games.

We are bad.

Hope it improves and we pull this out when I get home. Long season.

Does Coleman know how to jump or go after a rebound??? If it doesn't come right to him he watches like hes in the stands.

What do you guys think? Boeheims first losing season in 41 years?

Gillon is a waste of a scholarship. Howard is way above his head. White can't play a damn bit of defense. The only bright spot (aside from TL) is Thompson.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost all but 2 ACC games. This team just isn't very good.

Alright there is no way around it anymore, we are really bad this year, grad transfer experiment is a train wreck and should not happen again. This is going to be one of the worst seasons ever under Boeheim...no exaggeration
What..they are still better than who is behind them. Elite talent does not like zone defense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom