St John's Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

St John's Game Thread...

upload_2016-12-21_19-34-31.png

I just want the season to end. This sucks.
change the channel. its actually pretty glorious. relevant teams are playing on espn if you like good d1 basketball. or if you prefer the forget about hoops entirely route there are dozens of options that make for a better watch than this team.

change the channel. its actually pretty glorious. relevant teams are playing on espn if you like good d1 basketball. or if you prefer the forget about hoops entirely route there are dozens of options that make for a better watch than this team.

I can't even watch college basketball. I can take us mediocre, but irrelevant ruins it for me.

The D is bad tonight but we can't score god damnit!! Against a depleted StJ team. F me.

Roberson is absolutely useless right now, What is he doing out there. My Kingdom for Johnny Flynn or even James Theus at this point, Frank Gillion are so lost there GPS couldn't find them. Also at least another half dozen missed layups

Sooooooooo, Grayson Allen gets foul calls on no contact, but Howard doesn't get that call? Go Cuse!!

I don't want to defend the douchebag, but that was actually the correct foul call the other day. The guy slid his body and his calf clipped Grayson's trailing foot which did impact his shot. Allen was entitled to all of that space.

How can you not enjoy watching a team who has less talent playing a man to man defense so much better than a our predictable zone. Getting real old from game to game now.
Our offense has been the same for years now...stagnant to say the least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom