Still no news on Southerland | Syracusefan.com

Still no news on Southerland

CaliCuse

All American
With DC out he could help nullify this problem with his all around game inside as well as the 3.

image.jpg

Fishing?

With DC out he could help nullify this problem with his all around game inside as well as the 3.

That's some hard-hitting analysis right there.

"Captain Obvious?" really Sophomoric insults? I say sophomoric to give you the benefit of the doubt. I've had no internet since Monday after dumping ZTime Warner and going with AT&T I was actually wondering if there has been any movement on that mystery.?

&T

"Captain Obvious?" really Sophomoric insults? I say sophomoric to give you the benefit of the doubt. I've had no internet since Monday after dumping ZTime Warner and going with AT&T I was actually wondering if there has been any movement on that mystery.?

&T

Sorry man I am just tortured by the same Southerland threads over and over. Why I asked if you were fishing... No other point

&T

What does internet access have to do with it? You made a really obvious statement and you were called on it.

I can assure you Cali. It will not be difficult to find on this board if news breaks on Southerland. Hope you are feeling better too!

Honestly, this is frickin BS!

Settle the damn thing already!

No one knows what really happened, but this speculation is preposterous. It pisses off the fan base, but most importantly it leaves his coaches and teammates hanging out to dry. Did he cheat? Then determine the punishment and move on. Did he not cheat? Then let the man play, because you've already tarnished his senior season.

At least we know when DC is likely to return. The university needs to sort this s#$t out, because I'm tired of the waiting game. I wish I could grab the people in charge of this and shake them violently, screaming "FIGURE IT OUT!"

End of rant... for now.

Honestly, this is frickin BS!

Settle the damn thing already!

No one knows what really happened, but this speculation is preposterous. It pisses off the fan base, but most importantly it leaves his coaches and teammates hanging out to dry. Did he cheat? Then determine the punishment and move on. Did he not cheat? Then let the man play, because you've already tarnished his senior season.

At least we know when DC is likely to return. The university needs to sort this s#$t out, because I'm tired of the waiting game. I wish I could grab the people in charge of this and shake them violently, screaming "FIGURE IT OUT!"

End of rant... for now.
Hey, rant or not, I'm with you on that. The drama, conspiracy, closed doors, whatever else is just annoying as can be. I would rather the team, coaches and fans know now so they can move on with what they know they have.

I repeat, because this is the point people need to understand. So they can move on with what they know they have.

This smells of bullshit. No news or updates, just silence. It's like the blind leading the blind over there.

This smells of bullshit. No news or updates, just silence. It's like the blind leading the blind over there.
Just as long as there's no Gucci, Prada, Benetton or anything else of that nature.
Did college basketball turn into American Idol the past two years?

Yeah ESPN, fantastic idea to have a reality-based Kentucky show earlier this season. Tired of it. Sick of the drama.
I would rather see dunks than hear or speculate about any of this nonsense.

Now how's that for ranting?

Just as long as there's no Gucci, Prada, Benetton or anything else of that nature.
Did college basketball turn into American Idol the past two years?

Yeah ESPN, fantastic idea to have a reality-based Kentucky show earlier this season. Tired of it. Sick of the drama.
I would rather see dunks than hear or speculate about any of this nonsense.

Now how's that for ranting?
A damn witch hunt.

Why do people think they should be given a day to day update by SU or the NCAA?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
I wouldn't say day to day, how about week to week. Jan 19 was last update I believe.

itisn't a day to day update I think they are looking for. It's been what, 3 weeks of this kid's sr season. It would seem to be enough time to come to some sort of judgment.

To me honestly, and some others, obviously not all feel as strongly as this, it's just too prolonged. Wasn't it a week ago, maybe more, that an answered would have been known? Really, I'd rather lose him for the rest of the year than that back and forth last year. Can't be easy to not know what you have from game to game. This isn't pinch hitting!

itisn't a day to day update I think they are looking for. It's been what, 3 weeks of this kid's sr season. It would seem to be enough time to come to some sort of judgment.

I can give an update right now. He is ineligible.

I don't think we'll hear anything until that changes or is made permanent.

Don't know what people want to heat.

There was a violation of NCAA rules, but from last season The question is if suspension for the season is to severe. Have to just wait on the NCAA for the answer. No definite time table that I am aware of for the answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom