Women's Lacrosse - SU 7 vs Boston College 8: Fri May 26, 5:30 PM [NCAA Semis] | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 7 vs Boston College 8: Fri May 26, 5:30 PM [NCAA Semis]

Statistically speaking, this is an awful choke job.

I'm not a women's lax guy (for a lot of reasons) but I am hard pressed to think of another program that seems to fail in the tourney like the women's lax team. There like Kansas bball in the 90s just can't get over the hump no matter the year coach or opponent. Brutal performance tonight.

Replay:

Last edited:
2 games one at home. B.C. is just a little bit better than us

Had Belle Smith beat, but she still got the trail check. Cannot believe it ends like that.

My problem is that, in this sport, I don't know what a foul is. That is, I don't what the rule book says. In basketball, I can at least have an informed opinion. On BC's go-ahead goal, I really didn't see any significant contact at all. On SU's last chance, our player clearly got hit and lost the ball. Why was one a foul and the other not?

hatchet job by refs with all the 8ms

The womens rules are ridiculous, I don't' know how anyone watches regularly. You breath on someone it's a foul. How you can possibly play defense is a miracle and good luck getting a turn over late if you brush someone its a foul. The whole 8 meter thing is so bizarre, feels like a youth rule for 8-10 year olds. Let them wear helmets and some padding and actually play. The fact you can't even wind up fully to take a shot is ludicrous.

And I don't post at all in this sub forum, but I was friends with Christina Dove when I attended. Those teams would kill for the rules the women play under now.

4 pipes, a billion turnovers (honestly feels undercounted there), and our greatest player of all time with 1 shot in the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom