Women's Lacrosse - SU 9 vs North Carolina 15: Fri Apr 28, 3:30 PM [ACC Semis] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 9 vs North Carolina 15: Fri Apr 28, 3:30 PM [ACC Semis]

It was making me angry watching it, I had to turn it off for a bit. I'll check back in for the 2nd half. Not trying to be a fair weather but I've already been through the ringer once today, I need a time out

0-7 / 12:33 2nd

UNC Marissa White, Assist by Caitlyn Wurzburger.

0-8 / 10:07 2nd

UNC Melissa Sconone, Assist by Caitlyn Wurzburger.

According to the Sideline reporter. The Cuse coaches are SILENT

You can see it whenever they pan to T, she does not seem to be reacting to what is happening on the field. Like Gait does on the men's side.
According to the Sideline reporter. The Cuse coaches are SILENT
Epic collapse if this continues this way. Like my 10-1 Jets back in 87.

What happened to this team? Looks like a shell of their former selves. Did the pressure of championship expectations get to them? Very disappointing.

Weitsman took away their soft ice cream machine.

And it is even worse, and I stopped at the deli to waste time. Now heading outside to read a book, and might check back in like Kelly.

Just keep it within 10.

Running clocks are embarrassing.
Do they really go to a running clock if the lead goes to 10 or more?

That’s not what they said. They said that the sideline was silent. What would they be cheering about?
They shouldn't be cheering but maybe inforcing confidence in each other even when they are struggling might help. Every time they look over they look shell shocked (which is understandable)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom