Women's Lacrosse - SU 9 vs North Carolina 15: Fri Apr 28, 3:30 PM [ACC Semis] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 9 vs North Carolina 15: Fri Apr 28, 3:30 PM [ACC Semis]

2-10 / :04 2nd

UNC Caroline Godine, Assist by Melissa Sconone

This would be 2.5 games in a row should the result hold. There's gotta be some legit concern at this point that they have hit a wall.
If they hadn't beaten NW to start the season it would just be another ho hum we are good but not good enough season. But, no, they had to go 15-0 and have us all believing. This sucks.

So, let's get this straight-- Team plays excellent lacrosse all year long and NOW at the end of the year when they should be playing their best lacrosse decides they want to play like dog doo doo? For the second year in a row? I believe they pulled this exact stunt last year just barely scraping by Fairfield and Princeton only to get embarrassed by NW. Makes absolutely no sense to me... sounds like this team really needs to get their stuff together. I blame the coaches and the "leaders" on this team. Ridiculous.

So, let's get this straight-- Team plays excellent lacrosse all year long and NOW at the end of the year when they should be playing their best lacrosse decides they want to play like dog doo doo? For the second year in a row? I believe they pulled this exact stunt last year just barely scraping by Fairfield and Princeton only to get embarrassed by NW. Makes absolutely no sense to me... sounds like this team really needs to get their stuff together. I blame the coaches and the "leaders" on this team. Ridiculous.

Last year everyone blamed the injuries.

With the exception of Markey and Mashewske, we're relatively healthy.

This is simple NC defense is great, our defense not so much.

I agree. I was thinking that was the issue last year as well but apparently this issue has reared its ugly head again this year. Bianca Chevarie's play and leadership has been sorely missed on the defensive end as well. Not looking good for Cuse's national championship hopes playing like this... yikes.

3-12 / 9:42 3rd

UNC Caitlyn Wurzburger, Assist by Caroline Godine.

It's not what you want.

New York Yankees What GIF by MLB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom