Women's Lacrosse - SU 9 vs North Carolina 15: Fri Apr 28, 3:30 PM [ACC Semis] | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 9 vs North Carolina 15: Fri Apr 28, 3:30 PM [ACC Semis]

Me three weeks ago: "I like the trajectory of this program and it seems to be in a MUCH better place now."

Me today:
IMG_5320.jpeg

7-14 / 11:40 4th

UNC Nicole Humphrey, Assist by Melissa Sconone.

I no longer understand what a shooting space violation is or why we never seem to draw them.

Unflucking believable. Wasted probably 2 minutes and then score with 1 sec on the clock

This is beginning to remind me of the 13-14 men's basketball team. Rolling along, undefeated for most of season and then faltered and unraveled badly down the stretch. It was a precursor of things to come, 2nd round loss to Dayton. I hope history does not repeat.

Inexperience as HC showing, you got Senior players all over the field and you can't get them fired up.
Per the announcers, her brilliant message going into the 4th qtr was to be 'athletic' and 'grind it out'. UNC then proceeds to hold onto the ball for 6+ minutes, even adding a goal. Unimpressive.

This is beginning to remind me of the 13-14 men's basketball team. Rolling along, undefeated for most of season and then faltered and unraveled badly down the stretch. It was a precursor of things to come, 2nd round loss to Dayton. I hope history does not repeat.
A first loss to BC derailed their season as well. Let’s hope for a better outcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom