SU IPF ranked one of the Best | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SU IPF ranked one of the Best

"In addition to the practice enhancements, there are two sidelines cameras near the 40-yard line and two end zone cameras, head coach Scott Shafer said. They offer a better, higher view of the end zone, resemble an NFL video system and can be operated remotely from Manley Field House.

“Everybody’s been real pleased with the logistical makeup of how it’s worked out,” Shafer said. “It’s a pretty cool system.”

"I know everybody's been waiting for my decison as to where I want to take my talents. I've decided to go to, (puts on Michigan cap)".

"Why did you choose Michigan"?

"Because their indoor practice facility has bricks on the outside."

:confused:

I'm glad we built something else that isn't good enough. :(

Last edited:
It's amazing that this is the 1st time SU has publicized the camera system, which is a great selling point. I wonder if NCAA rules about coaches observing "voluntary" workouts is the reason why?

"I know everybody's been waiting for my decison as to where I want to take my talents. I've decided to go to, (puts on Michigan cap)".

"Why did you choose Michigan"?

"Because their indoor practice facility has bricks on the outside."

:confused:

I'm glad we built something else that isn't good enough. :(
He must be afraid of the big bad whoof. Can't go to BC if your afraid of the big bad whoof.

Anybody know how much Cliff Ensley donated to get his name on it?

They've planted a grove of trees just about due west of the main entrance (toward the Coyne entrance). Looks good; it's fenced off and I haven't taken a close look. Better than asphalt.