SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread...

It is nice to see that the D still has heart...

But this is "bag over the head" material here. Just a rough season, for a variety of reasons. We need offensive playmakers or things just won't get better in the years ahead. We are not putting a competitive or entertaining product on the field.

Tough to be an SU Football fan this year.

"Dagone it I'm just so proud of these kids for their effort. They just keep fighting the good fight." Pounds podium

Safe to say, worst offensive first half of the year.

Against a bad defense.

In college football today, a 17 point lead is comfortable, but it doesn't mean the game is over the way teams can score.

For us, we could be down 17 or 35, and I feel pretty much the same about our chances of coming back.

I think I'd rather watch the 1-877-Kars for kids commercial on loop for 2 hrs than the Syracuse offense.
I love that jingle with the little boy not the faster one with the girl and a beat. On the Francesa soundbox try have that jingle.
Donate your car today. 1-877-kars-4-kids donate your today.

So what is the over/under on What moments in the second half?

I'd still like replay this season with a healthy Hunt.
I know we have been over this before but we lost to Lousiville and Maryland by a decent margin with hunt at QB. Those two teams are pretty similar to the rest of our opponents.

baggerbob said:
Looks like AJ got the 1st Quarter, and Kimble the 2nd, hopefully we won't see Kimble again this year.

Clearly this game is a QB tryout.

But this staff can't seem to determine who our best backup QB is.

Just turn this crap off, I just did. You will feel much better.

This feels way way way too much like that period of time in the mid 2000's

Our first GRob reference of the thread! Unfortunately I was thinking the same thing.

The tone of this thread says it all. After a bye week and we get some guys back, this is how we play?
We are awful.

Clev04 said:
I know we have been over this before but we lost to Lousiville and Maryland by a decent margin with hunt at QB. Those two teams are pretty similar to the rest of our opponents.

And we had nearly 600 yards of offense with Hunt against Maryland.

Ville is proving to be the second best team in the ACC.

Plus Louisville didn't have their starting qb, and star wr, and Maryland missing their top 4 LB's.

Coaching cost us one TD for sure, long makes that throw to Lewis.

At least this Pizza I got from this new Pizza place is freakin awesome.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom