Sunderland working out now on ESPNU | Syracusefan.com

Sunderland working out now on ESPNU

James 14-25 from NBA 3 56%. # 1 in his group (small forwards)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Nice! Thanks for the info. Anything else you can give us, like who else worked out? Did this include a simulation defense or just catch-and-shoot like in warm-ups?

Nice! Thanks for the info. Anything else you can give us, like who else worked out? Did this include a simulation defense or just catch-and-shoot like in warm-ups?
catch and shoot drills. MCW is not doing the shooting drills. Measurements and workouts i.e. lifting, jumping, etc. is tomorrow

Is that a safe or bad move by MCW? Both depending on who you ask?

Is that a safe or bad move by MCW? Both depending on who you ask?
Per the advice of his agent. Everyone knows he can't shoot so no biggie IMO.

James looked to be the tallest guy in the SF group by far...if he measures well I think he will move up the the late first round. Where teams are looking for role players and not stars.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

If everyone knows you can't shoot, what's the worst that can happen? Take a chance and do better than expected and you've given people something to think about.

See, I'm sort of in agreement with this. What's there to lose. But, Gabjon, you could be right about James. I'm curious how he tests out. More drills tomorrow? He does run and move a little stiff/straight up in the air though with that tip-toes style.

If everyone knows you can't shoot, what's the worst that can happen? Take a chance and do better than expected and you've given people something to think about.
I'm not his agent...

See, I'm sort of in agreement with this. What's there to lose. But, Gabjon, you could be right about James. I'm curious how he tests out. More drills tomorrow? He does run and move a little stiff/straight up in the air though with that tip-toes style.
Yeah I'm concerned about the agility numbers but height and one leg, two legs jumps he will do well.

That's what she said, ba dum dum
:)

I'm hear all night people and don't forget to tip your bartender.
If you're drinking, don't drive and if you're driving, don't drink...and so forth.
I was waiting for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom