Super Bowl LVI Thread... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVI Thread...

Wait, that's how you do it?

I swear there are like 9 ways to post a gif and they all work like 80% of the time.

Screenshot 2022-02-13 224044.png

Hot take prediction.

Arizona trades Kyler Murray to Cleveland for Baker Mayfield, a 2022 first round pick and other stuff.
Please no.. that puts the top 6 quarterbacks for the next 5 years in the afc

Hot take prediction.

Arizona trades Kyler Murray to Cleveland for Baker Mayfield, a 2022 first round pick and other stuff.

Didn't you also tell us the Cinci defense sucked? 'Cuz I'm telling you, that was a heck of a defensive game. Both ways.

The organization is well run they fix the position.
Ben was holding them back this year.
They will draft a rookie and let Rudolph be a bridge or get a vet like Russell Wilson/Jimmy G/Kirk Cousins and be solid.

I trust that organization will be fine.
A a Ron Rodgers and a few free agents and they are top dog

Didn't you also tell us the Cinci defense sucked? 'Cuz I'm telling you, that was a heck of a defensive game.
If i did I don’t remember. Please show me what i said.

I thought this was going to be blow out that i did Say. I thought La would win because of their DL.
But I wouldn’t say Cincinnati’s defense is one of the best in the NFL.

LA offensive game plan wasn’t good.
They didn’t throw enough.

I thought this was going to be blow out that i did Say. I thought La would win because of their DL.

I wasn't enamored with the Cinci defense either but their last six quarters of defensive football was off the charts good. Yeah their opponents made mistakes but Cinci deserves a lot of credit.

I think they were surprised at how tough Cinci played the run. And that took play action away from Stafford. It seemed it was only on the last drive they gave up the pretext of trying to run the ball for balance.

Dak is borderline.

Dak if he played for Belichick is a SB winner without a doubt.

In Dallas with Jerr'ah and what ever coach he rolls out every three years won't even sniff the NFC championship game.

It'll be like NBA when Jordan had to go through eight hall of famers
1991: Ewing, Barkley, Isiah, Dumars, Rodman, Magic, Worthy….that’s 7

What year had 8? After thinking that hard on his first title, I gotta know.

N
Aaron Rodgers is still in the NFC.

Dak is borderline. But the AFC is loaded.
Im talking next 5 year outlook. Rodgers isn’t in that.

It was interesting but not really exciting

A good defensive coordinator can put in a game-specific defense in a week. They do it all season long. But it's difficult to put in a new offense during the two weeks leading up to the SB. Because there's no live game to try it in. That's why so many SB's are offensive duds.

I don’t understand why Mixon wasn’t in the game, but regardless, that third and 1 call works almost every time except against the best defensive lineman in the game. He made a play that basically no other player can make. Then made another completely different play to end it. Really insane honestly.

I don’t understand why Mixon wasn’t in the game, but regardless, that third and 1 call works almost every time except against the best defensive lineman in the game. He made a play that basically no other player can make. Then made another completely different play to end it. Really insane honestly.

Yep. Big plays in big moments win games. I thought they might give the game MVP to Kupp and Donald, because they were both big in the most important moments.

Lol.

Everybody’s gonna hate him in like 2 years.

I commend you for being ahead of the curve.

Wha? Pasty-ass white guys can't have no swagger? ;)

Lol.

Everybody’s gonna hate him in like 2 years.

I commend you for being ahead of the curve.
I mean, the kid is damn good, but his act seems so contrived. Maybe it's him and his team branding, to dorky suburban white teenagers

Outside of St. Louis there wasn’t anyone upset with the Rams winning.
They won’t be a dynasty. I could see McVey retiring, getting married have kids work in TV and pick a new job in a couple of years.

Bengals will be solid but they overachieved. I don’t see them coming back to the SB in the next couple of years.

The two teams had a dozen losses this season. Neither one looks like a dynasty. We'll be looking at two other teams next year and that's fine.

Cincy had never won but Los Angeles hadn't won in 70 years, although they've won a few other things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom