Super Bowl LVI Thread... | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVI Thread...

Did you watch Wrecked? This reminded me of the Todd character.
I did not but I’ve added it to my list just to understand the reference

I did not but I’ve added it to my list just to understand the reference
Ok you'll be waiting until season ,2 but the show is hilarious.

It's like Lost, but everyone on the island is dumb.

Hilarity ensues.

Wait, that's how you do it?

I swear there are like 9 ways to post a gif and they all work like 80% of the time.

It's easy!

1644813327235.png

weird how this was such a close game but I never really got super into it compared to the divisional rounds

A a Ron Rodgers and a few free agents and they are top dog
Rodgers Isn’t going to Pittsburgh. They might be able to get Wilson, but he’s overrated anyway. Probably won’t matter much what the other teams do because Burrow probably throws for 5000 yards and 40 touchdowns anyway next year. It only takes one player to change a franchise.

1991: Ewing, Barkley, Isiah, Dumars, Rodman, Magic, Worthy….that’s 7

What year had 8? After thinking that hard on his first title, I gotta know.
Gotta include the coaches

Can’t wait to hear how the personal foul called on Cincy that offset the hold was considered a deadball foul.

(It wasn’t)

Don’t care who won but that made zero sense to me.

Looked like a clean hit to me.
Looked helmet to helmet

Lol.

Everybody’s gonna hate him in like 2 years.

I commend you for being ahead of the curve.
There ain't nobody that can get out in front of him when it comes to hatin'.

NFL got bailed out by the Rams winning .. had the bengals won close, that horrific missed offensive PI is all people would be talking about

I come from a musical family so I listen to many types of music.
no problem there.. i have like 5 music teachers in the family and multiple band kids.. i just have a hard time with songs that i cant understand the words as being fun to listen to. my youngest takes over the car when she rides with me.. i get a pretty good mix, but I dont think anyone of them actually listen to rap much. the hard rock screaming metal stuff though..

NFL got bailed out by the Rams winning .. had the bengals won close, that horrific missed offensive PI is all people would be talking about
yup.. and ignore that ramsey committed a penalty on the play though with obstruction of the WR..

Matters not to me. Disprove any point I raised.
Well, he was not a bad player: played D-1, which by definition makes him elite.
All pro-wrestling is fake.
Many people, myself included, enjoy his movies. He’s not Tom Hanks and won’t win any Oscars, but he is likable and makes movies that are, for the most part, entertaining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom