Syracuse basketball: School officials will attend NCAA hearing on potential violations this month | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse basketball: School officials will attend NCAA hearing on potential violations this month

Oh give me a break

No one is saying that a girl can't be raped if she voluntarily went to someone's room at three am

But without proof it does increase doubt in her story

How would it look if a member of the BOT of FSU was quoted as downplaying the likeliness of a crime by Winston b/c of the time of day?

Since the NCAA forbids schools under investigations to talk about investigations, I don't expect JB will say anything new during media day.

We'll find out soon enough.
If this is the case, why do reporters ask the questions? And people here complain that SU is not being open about what is going on. The same goes for situations involving players. Privacy laws prevent the school and coaches from talking about it but reporters and fans insist on pushing for info.

Transparency is the word of the day. And it doesn't matter who or what it damages just so the media can have its way. It's seldom the stone that's thrown in the water that causes the damage, it's the ripples that come from it.

Weren't the random marijuana/cigar/cigarette drug tests andomly done by the university and not the ncaa??????

If we do more random drug tests then other schools, then that says we want to be on our sports players about staying clean of drugs, and we should get a pat on the back instead.

If it was truly a rape case it would have came out at the same time as penn state to add fuel to the fire and to get on other schools past histories, especially with the whole bernie fine thing. If there was a video it would have came out then especially with scoop southerland whoever still in school. If it takes the ncaa 3 years to figure it out then they are kind of equally as guilty for covering it up for 3 years

The ncaa should be ashamed, adding these things if they want to talk academics, recruititing, and JB and the coaches being a role model fine, but stop adding one of our basketaball players shoplifting a candy bar as a 10 year old on his own time off the court to the reputation of our basketball program, the education of our recruits, recruiting sanctions, and team chemistry. You want to penalize the university it makes more sense then the basketball program.

Last edited:
Oh give me a break

No one is saying that a girl can't be raped if she voluntarily went to someone's room at three am

But without proof it does increase doubt in her story
Say I leave my door unlocked for whatever reason when I went to get some milk and bread and someone broke in and stole all of my belongings - it's breaking and entering and theft, right?

So if the insurance company replaced my stuff and I left the door unlocked again, and someone breaks in and steals all of my stuff, it's not breaking and entering and theft the second time?

Say I leave my door unlocked for whatever reason when I went to get some milk and bread and someone broke in and stole all of my belongings - it's breaking and entering and theft, right?

So if the insurance company replaced my stuff and I left the door unlocked again, and someone breaks in and steals all of my stuff, it's not breaking and entering and theft the second time?
if you don't have proof that someone stole your stuff and don't have proof that the insurance company replaced it, I'm going to doubt this story and I'm going to wonder if you're committing insurance fraud

also, why don't you try reading the post you responded to?

you pretend like i said you can't be raped if you go to someone's apartment late at night. i didn't say that.

@YahooForde
At least we know what Oklahoma State faces w/NCAA. Syracuse basketball? Hiding behind private university status to keep fans in dark.