Take this FWIW but Jerry Palm still has us in... | Syracusefan.com

Take this FWIW but Jerry Palm still has us in...

Objectively, I don't understand how he has us in and Notre Dame not. I get its not those teams in a vacuum, but still.

If they don't get in the NCAA tourney they need to decline the NIT snd just let the guys relax and recover. They all played way to many minutes.
You think the school is going to turn down a chance at several more home games?:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

You think the school is going to turn down a chance at several more home games?:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:
Every one of those games loses money. Hosting an NIT game you get what 8,000 if you are lucky.

If they don't get in the NCAA tourney they need to decline the NIT snd just let the guys relax and recover. They all played way to many minutes.
agree not worth the injury risk ..let these guys rest and heal

I'd love for this to happen, but how does marquette go from first four out, to safely in by beating Depaul? hope they lose today bigly.

At least they are going to announce the entire field at once and not have us wait.

Was it two years ago the brackets were leaked on Twitter?

This is so nuts to me. Like ending the season a
Couple games earlier is going to do anything.

These guys (other than Sidibe) will all be playing pickup and stuff the day after the season ends anyway. It’s what they do.

This is so nuts to me. Like ending the season a
Couple games earlier is going to do anything.

These guys (other than Sidibe) will all be playing pickup and stuff the day after the season ends anyway. It’s what they do.

Exactly. And realistically the probation year would have almost definitely been NIT also - 3 out of 4 years. At what point does it become ridiculous to snub our nose at the NIT? Apparently we haven't reached that point yet for some on here.

Exactly. And realistically the probation year would have almost definitely been NIT also - 3 out of 4 years. At what point does it become ridiculous to snub our nose at the NIT? Apparently we haven't reached that point yet for some on here.
Honestly, ill never watch the NIT. If we miss the tourney, seasons over IMO.

NIT is great for teams looking to build a program. It's embarrassing for programs like us.

NIT is great for teams looking to build a program. It's embarrassing for programs like us.
I respect that. But I like the NIT for young teams like we have this year. Hated it last year full of seniors and a creampuff sophomore who we knew had one foot out the door the entire season. Hated it in 2007. Enjoyed it (to a certain extent) in 2008.

This team has a chance to be pretty special next season and going on a bit of a run could be useful and entertaining.

Honestly, I'll not only watch it, I'll go to the games that are played in the Dome.
It's called support for the players and these guys earned that support. Certainly not a great team but they worked their butts of with what they had to work with.

Honestly, I'll not only watch it, I'll go to the games that are played in the Dome.
It's called support for the players and these guys earned that support. Certainly not a great team but they worked their butts of with what they had to work with.
Do your thing. We seem to be all about the NIT lately so extra home games for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom