Taurean Thompson | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I believe based on blind faith (not the supergroup) that TT will be Orange. This will have an impact on a few of our current players.

Moyer was in line for minutes at the 4/3; now he will have more competition at the 4, so I hope his handle and jumper are good enough for some 3 minutes.

Our centers will have some competition for minutes and the only way Lydon plays center this year is by strategic design. I think Lydon is exclusively a wing unless we are desperate due to foul trouble or the like.

Battle may not play much 3. He views himself as a guard at SU and now with Moyer perhaps needing more time at the 3, that solidifies Battle as a guard.

TT will be a huge help the following year but he does impact the team next year in a variety of ways.

Mods can this get moved to the OT board please? ;)

SUFaninNJ said:
I dated a girl who moved from Moorestown to Morristown (Morris Knolls, actually). Got very confusing. Now I teach in Milltown, but everyone thinks it's Middletown. Damn New Jersey. Don't even get me started on Belmar and Bellmawr!
Or Union (2 of them) or Washington (2 or 3 of them).

th

Had such a difficult decision in updating my avatar, Etan swatting El-Amin or Cipolla on his butt after hitting the jumper. I made that incredibly difficult decision in about 3 minutes Taurean!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom