Class of 2024 - TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23)

Has he taken his OV yet? I think he has with the 5 schools he has listed.

Edit: I looked back and he did. Interesting that Nunzio was the coach that recruited him. Definitely going to be a battle with 4 OV’s left.

Wasn't Georgia interested and he visited? They just lost some WR's and may be offering though we know he's a TE.

One of the big selling points from the old staff is that Tremble is going to fit into that OG role (and OG probably leaving pre injury) so that surely was very enticing for him. New staff so new offense so if the new staff wants him it’s a complete new sell on how he’ll be used since he kind of is a tweener.

One of the big selling points from the old staff is that Tremble is going to fit into that OG role (and OG probably leaving pre injury) so that surely was very enticing for him. New staff so new offense so if the new staff wants him it’s a complete new sell on how he’ll be used since he kind of is a tweener.
He’s basically in the same mold as OG who put on serious mass this season. Tremble has the body where he can easily put weight on his frame. Regardless he just fits that football player mold. Almost like a more athletic Villari. I’m sure any creative OC would love to have such an athlete in their offense.

He’s basically in the same mold as OG who put on serious mass this season. Tremble has the body where he can easily put weight on his frame. Regardless he just fits that football player mold. Almost like a more athletic Villari. I’m sure any creative OC would love to have such an athlete in their offense.
Oh yeah I agree but from his perspective he’s seen the results with how we used OG so we will now have to sell him that our new offense can do the same with him (and even with OG if he comes back). #Beliefwithoutevidence haha j/k

Also Rivals is hinting that Tremble is gonna get bumped to a 4 star. Its funny how that comes up after other schools get involved and SU can possibly lose his commitment
That would fit the script with Rivals. I mean since all of their ranking changes are based on player evaluations you know :confused:

maybe works to our advantage that he's not a WR and a light TE. The big boys aren't out looking for tweener hybrids. We'll see.

Has he taken his OV yet? I think he has with the 5 schools he has listed.

Edit: I looked back and he did. Interesting that Nunzio was the coach that recruited him. Definitely going to be a battle with 4 OV’s left.
I'm not sure but I think because there was a change in the coaching staff he can take another ov to SU.,

Yeah, it would make sense that he'd want to know what his path to success looks like.

Maybe he thinks with OG and Villari he wouldn’t see a lot of playing time his first year?

IMG_4592.jpeg

With this on his Instagram page saying we got another one got to believe there’s a good chance he’s Orange

Oh yeah I agree but from his perspective he’s seen the results with how we used OG so we will now have to sell him that our new offense can do the same with him (and even with OG if he comes back). #Beliefwithoutevidence haha j/k
LOL, ya gotta have faith! Unfortunately, the "evidence" is that college football is no longer an amateur sport, and hasn't been for a while now. I've believed that compensation, in addition to a scholarship, was needed. However, the present NIL system has made them professionals! I'm pretty sure that there are some guys making more money now than some of the NFL guys on the bench. It's become all about the Benjamen's.