televison coverage | Syracusefan.com

televison coverage

Hoov50

Starter
I have posted about this ever since we joined the ACC. Once again I can't watch the game. I have Time Warner Cable (zip code: 13856) and the game is not on any of the channels I get. Typically when this is the case I am able to watch the game on the WatchESPN. However every now and then it is "blacked out" even though it isn't being broadcast through my version of TWC.

Any one else run into this issue?

One of our local channels picks it up in Elmira-Corning area. It's a feed of ESPN3 i think. Freezes all the time. Channel is not in HD. Sucks.

And sometimes yes, I have the same issue as you, game not even on. Sucks

It's a total joke that we went from a supposed "mid-major" conference to a power 5 and it feels like I'm living in the 90's in 2017.

P.S. why is SU-Pitt not on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU? I think our other meeting with them will be "televised" the same way. Isn't Pitt basically our biggest rival at this point?

It's streamed legitimately on the ACC Conference Website.

Did anyone else have a problem with audio today? I know there was snow in the mix, but the audio coverage was horrible.

I got lucky today. It wasn't shown in the Time Warner Los Angeles listing, but there was one game that was just shown as "College Basketball" with no teams noted. On a lark, i recorded it. Woke up (well after) 9am this morning, and couldn't find the game on the WatchESPN app. Started watching sitcom reruns during breakfast, hoping the game would eventually be added to watchespn. Happened to notice the generic game recording, and as the kids write, "Wah-lah." Happiness.

But, i still haven't been able to get any of our games (live) on the WatchESPN Xbox One app. They're usually on the web browser versions, or on my iPad. For some reason, the ACC content (i want) is blocked on the Xbox app. Bizarre. Same internet carrier for all...

I got lucky today. It wasn't shown in the Time Warner Los Angeles listing, but there was one game that was just shown as "College Basketball" with no teams noted. On a lark, i recorded it. Woke up (well after) 9am this morning, and couldn't find the game on the WatchESPN app. Started watching sitcom reruns during breakfast, hoping the game would eventually be added to watchespn. Happened to notice the generic game recording, and as the kids write, "Wah-lah." Happiness.

But, i still haven't been able to get any of our games (live) on the WatchESPN Xbox One app. They're usually on the web browser versions, or on my iPad. For some reason, the ACC content (i want) is blocked on the Xbox app. Bizarre. Same internet carrier for all...

Thanks, you just made me feel industrious for setting my alarm to be up at 10 to watch this. ;)

How did so many have trouble watching this game and I got it on CBS in Greenville, South Carolina? Strange television map.

How did so many have trouble watching this game and I got it on CBS in Greenville, South Carolina? Strange television map.

All I know is that you reminded me the NFL playoffs were on, and that Iommi's antics led to me accidentally hearing the greatest Eddie Van Halen solo(Eruption) I probably have ever heard on YouTube, right now. Today is a good day, but I do hear you about the the TV thing. BTW, didnt Forrest Gump say something to Jenny about Greenville?

I have posted about this ever since we joined the ACC. Once again I can't watch the game. I have Time Warner Cable (zip code: 13856) and the game is not on any of the channels I get. Typically when this is the case I am able to watch the game on the WatchESPN. However every now and then it is "blacked out" even though it isn't being broadcast through my version of TWC.

Any one else run into this issue?

You don't get WBPN Channel 8 out of Binghamton?

ACC Basketball on the ACC Network: Pittsburgh at Syracuse | News

Thanks, you just made me feel industrious for setting my alarm to be up at 10 to watch this. ;)
"Just couldn't make it on time, Mr. Hand."

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know how typical this is around the country, but every year I get a couple of Syracuse basketball and football games here in the Dayton, Ohio area on the local CW station! Today's game was one of them, it comes as an ACC Network run broadcast. The CW and the ACC must have some bizarre package deal nobody fully understands. It's random and I've seen enough Arrow/Supernatural TV adds to last a lifetime, but other than that it's great!

Visiting my brother in Nashville this weekend and caught it on local TV on their ACC affiliate. Wasn't HD but made sure to set an alarm for the 11am start here since last night was a bender.

Has happened to me multiple times this year. The only time was thankful it happened was for the St John's came.

It makes zero sense. Yesterday it happened to be picked up by a local Indianapolis station. But other games (I'm in Indiana) it's not like I can just walk out my door to the dome and go to the game. If it's not on local station, what is the purpose of the blackout? Nothing more frustrating than paying for the sport pack on Directv and having it blacked out on 20 stations and blacked out on WatchESPN. What in the F. So frustrating.

Has happened to me multiple times this year. The only time was thankful it happened was for the St John's came.

It makes zero sense. Yesterday it happened to be picked up by a local Indianapolis station. But other games (I'm in Indiana) it's not like I can just walk out my door to the dome and go to the game. If it's not on local station, what is the purpose of the blackout? Nothing more frustrating than paying for the sport pack on Directv and having it blacked out on 20 stations and blacked out on WatchESPN. What in the F. So frustrating.
St. Johns game was on the YES network.

Yup, and it was still blacked out for me. Makes me want to throw my TV through a window.
Ouch. I got PS Vue and that luckily has the YES network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom