The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I'm really, really sorry to have to break this to you. But they actually beat Princeton that day, so they actually were #1. :eek: Why do I suddenly feel so dirty and in need of a shower?

They played Princeton twice in 1869 (home and home).

11/6/1869: Rutgers 6, Princeton 4.

11/13/1869: Princeton 8, Rutgers 0.

Since Princeton ran up the score in that second game, they moved up in the polls.

So . . . . they fire the AD and HC on the weekend and hire a new AD and have a replacement coach ready to go in 4 days? Is that correct?

But their RPI was way behind Princeton due to their SOS. ;)
They played Princeton twice in 1869 (home and home).

11/6/1869: Rutgers 6, Princeton 4.

11/13/1869: Princeton 8, Rutgers 0.

Since Princeton ran up the score in that second game, they moved up in the polls.
Thank you for that information. I feel a lot warmer and fuzzier than I did before.;)

I thought faxes were supposed to be a thing in 2015...

mcfly.jpg
"Hold on for an important call from President Barchi"

Ash is apparently coaching osu's bowl game. The guy is a co-coordinator. Seems odd.

Ash is apparently coaching osu's bowl game. The guy is a co-coordinator. Seems odd.
Probably wants to be seen on the sideline at the big bowl game to hope that image rubs off on his new gig.

RutgersAl is currently getting his public address video together in the family basement. He'll be likening next years Rutgers defense to the '85 Bears and he's going to have no idea how any B10 team will score on them. National Championships will be had.

RutgersAl is currently getting his public address video together in the family basement. He'll be likening next years Rutgers defense to the '85 Bears and he's going to have no idea how any B10 team will score on them. National Championships will be had.

It's the F.A.M.I.L.Y. basement and they have swings, slides and plenty of shiny stuff to play with down there.