The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Kenny Britt is a Rutgers alum, right? He just posted a video of himself having s e x on instagram. I won't link...
Now, if there was only some way for his partner in the video to have been Julie Hermann... ;)

How do you link a s e x video to your Instagram lol, for real.. How does that happen!? I upload pics to Instagram all the time. It's not like you can just accidentally link something. You have to click through like 3 screens. Haha. What a mess.

I think they teach a special class for it at Rutgers.

Moontan said:
Nor Texas. Nor Tennessee. Funny thing is, both Texas (by way of SMU) and Rutgers (by way of Arizona & Pitt) saw one of their former QBs get drafted while they themselves had none of their current players drafted. I'm sure Rutgers will make up for this in the upcoming NBA draft. :)

Don't worry - without even checking, I'm sure a delusional Rutgers fan is taking credit for Savage.

Then there's this one...where a RU player almost killed a man yesterday (victim is still in critical condition).

http://espn.go.com/new-york/college...rested-charged-suspicion-third-degree-assault
Ha! From the article - "He graduated from Mankato East and spent two seasons at North Dakota State..., then transferred to Minnesota State for his junior and senior years."

He must've played for these guys:
3628129-m.jpg

Nor Texas. Nor Tennessee.

Funny thing is, both Texas (by way of SMU) and Rutgers (by way of Arizona & Pitt) saw one of their former QBs get drafted while they themselves had none of their current players drafted.

I'm sure Rutgers will make up for this in the upcoming NBA draft. :)

Ten had a player drafted, the tackle that went to Miami in the first round.

When he played SU did he tell him to count the squares in the Dome roof?
I was going to say count the blades of fake grass but your scenario also gets the point across

I love the comment under the article...

"Schiano might be a fine coach but he seems oddly out of touch with the NFL game. I watched most of the draft coverage on NFL Network and he just didn't seem to fit in...almost like he didn't know much about any of the current NFL players or the college players. His player analysis was like something your local barber or bartender could offer."

"Schiano might be a fine coach but he seems oddly out of touch with the NFL game. I watched most of the draft coverage on NFL Network and he just didn't seem to fit in...almost like he didn't know much about any of the current NFL players or the college players. His player analysis was like something your local barber or bartender could offer."
Why do you think they would offer all the guys we did after the fact? He's terrible at what he does.

The guy is a great used cars salesman, and a horrible coach.

Nor Texas. Nor Tennessee*.
* Correction: Tennessee did have players drafted this year. A local radio station mentioned that they didn't, and I ran with it. Silly me.

For completeness, here is the list of major football programs which did not have one of its players drafted this year: Illinois, Kansas, Northwestern and Texas.

Moontan said:
For completeness, here is the list of major football programs which did not have one of its players drafted this year: Illinois, Kansas, Northwestern and Texas.

I see what you did there.

Closure:

@zschonbrun
#Rutgers has dismissed Phillip Nelson from its football program, following his arrest in Minnesota on assault charges

And here I was thinking they'd do the wrong thing here.. e.g. take a wait in see approach, emphasize the kid's innocence until proven otherwise, remind everyone how football builds character and here's an opportunity to straighten the kid out... yada yada.

Maybe, somewhere deep in the bowels of that University's intelligentsia (again, located in the bowels) a voice of rationality and ethics is slowly being heard?

And here I was thinking they'd do the wrong thing here.. e.g. take a wait in see approach, emphasize the kid's innocence until proven otherwise, remind everyone how football builds character and here's an opportunity to straighten the kid out... yada yada.

Maybe, somewhere deep in the bowels of that University's intelligentsia (again, located in the bowels) a voice of rationality and ethics is slowly being heard?
It ain't over til Julie speaks.

Apparently they have him on tape kicking the victim in the head while he was knocked out cold on the ground.

Apparently they have him on tape kicking the victim in the head while he was knocked out cold on the ground.

I like joking about Rutgers as much as the next guy but this story has really turned sad with the apparent extent of his injury. The victim's life is changed forever with a brain injury over a stupid fight. Just really sad.