The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

The whole "YAY, OUR CONFERENCE!!!" thing is just so goofy.

"Who cares if our program sucks, at least we're getting crushed by teams that are successful. HOORAY!"

They must figure that because it works for SEC teams that it will work for them. I think they miss the point that no one outside of the SEC cares about Mississippi State, Vandy and Kentucky.

Welcome to the Rutgers Club Tub

Flood's looks are priceless

for some reason this is my favorite next to the Luscious Pu$$y thread....thanks jake.

What did he changed his name to?

. . . I'll take Shafers pool over a sweaty tent with a smoke machine.. with tubs.
It was a Piscataway smoke machine - somebody discharging a CO2 fire extinguisher. Classic.

Gerry DiNardo‏@gerrydinardo 2h
BTN Bust Tour #Rutgers Gary Nova very impressive today. Catch him on BTNLive tonight 6 et even more impressive to talk to.

Gang, I've had as much fun with this thread as anyone. But in all seriousness, its time to close this thread out. We are now 2 years (and two conferences) removed from being associated with that team. Both programs are on different paths.

Let's have one last ceremonial burning of the dumpster, close out this thread and move on with life.

add-on-prop_full-res_191.jpg

Gang, I've had as much fun with this thread as anyone. But in all seriousness, its time to close this thread out. We are now 2 years (and two conferences) removed from being associated with that team. Both programs are on different paths.

Let's have one last ceremonial burning of the dumpster, close out this thread and move on with life.

add-on-prop_full-res_191.jpg

The Rutgers dumpster fire will continue to burn as long as there is a Rutgers to fuel it.

44PRIDE said:
Gang, I've had as much fun with this thread as anyone. But in all seriousness, its time to close this thread out. We are now 2 years (and two conferences) removed from being associated with that team. Both programs are on different paths. Let's have one last ceremonial burning of the dumpster, close out this thread and move on with life.

Trust me, this thread saves us from a dozen other Rutgers theads. We'll be recruiting jersey forever. The desire to make fun of Rutgers is not going away.

Trust me, this thread saves us from a dozen other Rutgers theads. We'll be recruiting jersey forever. The desire to make fun of Rutgers is not going away.

I agree, better to have ONE all encompassing Rutgers thread