The Basketball Tournament--Syracuse Hoops Alumni | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Basketball Tournament--Syracuse Hoops Alumni

The feed is horrible. Its not even watchable. It freezes and then picks up for a second. I have had it on the whole time and haven't seen any of the baskets made.

Horrible stream for me as well. I wait 10 seconds to watch 3 seconds of action. :noidea: To many SU fans trying to watch.

Guessing this will be a tougher test today. Very young team of ex-LaSalle Explorers playing in their home town. On the positive side it looks like they only played 6 yesterday and survived in a foul filled game. 42 free throw attempts in a 36 minute game sounds delightful to watch. Add to the fact that they shot less than 40% from the field and I like our chances.

I think we are also expecting to add Donte Greene and Rick Jackson next week making us even stronger. Not sure how the brackets work from here on out - Super 17 to Chicago? - but guessing 5 more wins and I'll be putting up part of my $1000 prize at a Fine Mess Tailgate coming to a parking lot near you.

Really struggled at the end of the first half. From 10 up to 5 down. Hopefully they'll do better in the second half.

Wow. B Army putting on a clinic of how exactly to blow a lead. Dumb decisions compounded by bad shot selection compounded by lazy defense. Here's to the 2nd half.:noidea:

I sincerely would love for this to be something we get to annually follow with ex Syracuse guys. I have legitimately loved this. Pretty soon we'll be speculating on who could be playing each year…. will Scoop join? CJ Fair? Brandon Triche?

Was at the game. Saw bj was weird to see his new teammates. Cuse was well represented tonight. Devo balled out got ejected. Intense hard fought game. Good to come out with the win. Philly is sick right now

Attachments

• WP_20150719_004.jpg
    WP_20150719_004.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online