The Basketball Tournament--Syracuse Hoops Alumni | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The Basketball Tournament--Syracuse Hoops Alumni

On to Chicago! Only saw the overtime stream but that was enough. Amazed how caught up I was - almost like real basketball.

What do the salaries mean? Is that their share of the $1,000,000 prize if won?

I see Josh Pace is on the roster? I haven't heard his name mentioned at all. Assume he's not available and not likely to be available?

Last edited:
If that's what it is, then D-Nich is getting seriously underpaid for his performance. Also, the GM getting the top share?!?

http://www.thetournament.com/teams/boeheims-army
The salaries are the player's cut of the $1,000,000. Every Syracuse guy who committed to play three weekends would get an equal cut of 95k. DNic was originally going to miss this weekend but is skipping a wedding and is back in and his cut will also be 95k.

The best thing about this tournament is not knowing who on your roster is actually going to show up to the game. Do you hear me Josh Pace, Donte Greene, DNic and Big Rick! I think organizers added that feature to overexaggerate a simulation of Boeheim having to coach teams with Billy Edelin and Fab Melo on them.

I see they have real officials for tonight's game.

I also like that they made everybody sit on one side of the gym; the side the TV cameras see regularly. The other side is literally empty.

And if you were worried that the Notre Dame Alums had learned to play defense after getting out from under Breys influence, you can rest easy. They have not.

Last edited:
ND seems to have a lot more recent players than us

Or I'm crazy

This is a fun game. What a clever touch having Mike Brey as the color commentator. I loved listening to his coaching exhortations... while he was broadcasting the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom