The best part of Orange Madness so far... | Syracusefan.com

The best part of Orange Madness so far...

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
Seeing CTO on the jumbotron. :)

Whatever video she was in is a must have. They played it before the festivities started. Top Moments in SU Basketball?

Seeing CTO on the jumbotron. :)

Whatever video she was in is a must have. They played it before the festivities started. Top Moments in SU Basketball?
Nice video. The dance team looked pretty good also.

I click on your post ... thinking I will get a report on Orange Madness... and I get a report on ME and a video that was made several years ago! What is wrong with this picture?

chatroom???
It's not being televised anywhere outside of Syracuse... so it is kind of hard for me to set up a chat room about something I cannot see.

If you guys want to set one up... go ahead

Last edited:
Once Orange, Always Orange

However when I think of Orange Legends

Mookie Jones, and Matt Gorman do not leap to mind. But good to see them though.

Mookie now has 8 with another three but Devo answers again. Devo probably in double digits now. Mookie again!
ahahahahahaha

I click on your post ... thinking I will get a report on Orange Madness... and I get a report on ME and a video that was made several years ago! What is wrong with this picture?

I never saw that video before! I can tell you that the crowd is sparse and they still haven't figured out the sound system so that you can actually make out what the people are saying. They all sound like Keith Richards with marbles in his mouth. You just clap when everyone else claps.

TRob scores the final bucket. Good back and forth, guys can still hit their shots.

Gbinije alley oop from Buss. Kaleb torches the crowd in the lane for an easy lay in.

Just from that sideline interview with the Time Warner Sports broadcaster

Coach B seems optimistic about this years teams, just his tone and his words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom