The best part of Orange Madness so far... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The best part of Orange Madness so far...

resize

BJ must have went Vince Carter 2000 dunk contest mode to have beaten out The Hammer!
To get to the final, he had a really nice dunk that he reversed in the end. Style wise, looked really nice. Hammer's first dunk in the opening round was the best one, but he should have saved it for the final. Either way, Chris looked really good in his debut. Held his own in the scrimmage. Neither squad played "matador" defense early and as mentioned somewhere else, McCullough had a nice basket in the deep post. Just good positioning and I'm glad he played inside out, didn't just sit on the perimeter. I thought Roc stood out and was really aggressive getting inside shots. BJ, Cooney and Mike G were also pretty assertive with their shots.

I think you can easily get away with duck BJ headband, but only time will tell. :)
I have already given Lawrinson some pictures. If BJ still has that pointed goatee that makes him look devilish, the avatar should be even more fun.

I have already given Lawrinson some pictures. If BJ still has that pointed goatee that makes him look devilish, the avatar should be even more fun.
I like the look. Yeah, he certainly has an edge with both headband and goatee. Best part of his night, in my opinion, is when he took and drilled that three from the wing. He had a hand close and in his face and he just eases into his shot with confidence. Delivery looks pretty and all but that belief in himself. I think once or twice in big games, we need and go to him if we space things out between Cooney and Johnson. We will need some run out of BJ this year, and that especially goes considering McCullough might have to chip in at Center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom