The best thing JB did tonight | Syracusefan.com

The best thing JB did tonight

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Immediately after Cooney got called for the walk, he said "Trevor, you do that all the time." I thought it was awesome to see JB confirm what I and many others have been saying here all year. Just wish I was watching real time to see what the reactions were in the chat room or the game thread.

Immediately after Cooney got called for the walk, he said "Trevor, you do that all the time." I thought it was awesome to see JB confirm what I and many others have been saying here all year. Just wish I was watching real time to see what the reactions were in the chat room or the game thread.
That is so true and he got away with some tonight after the fact. I didn't notice what JB said,but...

What did JB tell Tyler Roberson who had no rebounds after 16 minutes in the first half but 7 in the second, 2 TO's in the first half, none in the 2nd half after another 16 minutes?

What did JB tell Tyler Roberson who had no rebounds after 16 minutes in the first half but 7 in the second, 2 TO's in the first half, none in the 2nd half after another 16 minutes?

He did get after him, didn't he? I thought UVA did a great job finding Tyler after every shot. Even still he was able to get in there and do his thing on the offensive boards.

You're probably right, that's definitely up there with good things JB did tonight.

He did get after him, didn't he? I thought UVA did a great job finding Tyler after every shot. Even still he was able to get in there and do his thing on the offensive boards.

You're probably right, that's definitely up there with good things JB did tonight.

It was up there with the good things, wasn't the best thing though as you've already covered that.

How is what I said negative? You said the best thing our coach did all game was tell a player he traveled. It's more of a negative that it took him 4 1/2 years to finally tell him.

And what makes you think it's the first time he told him? SMH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom