The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)! | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)!

They go up four, it's over. Unless they give it away. Which is possible. But no way we can get 4 points without help

You guys are used to little league football. Stop complaining about the booing. Our players keep going down in up tempo moments. The fans think they're faking. Watch an SEC game, this is how big time football fans act, not saying its right but were playing at Clemson, not at UCONN.

We're still right in this, even if they score a TD, but lets be real.. Long needs to redeem himself, he's been jokingly bad.
Its been real scary the last couple drives...need to take pressure off him by running pretty much exclusively

He has been a TRUE FRESHMAN on the road in one of the hardest places to play in college football against one of the best defenses in college football making his second start.
But he's not playing like a heisman candidate. So therefore he's terrible.

You guys are used to little league football. Stop complaining about the booing. Our players keep going down in up tempo moments. The fans think they're faking. Watch an SEC game, this is how big time football fans act, not saying its right but were playing at Clemson, not at UCONN.

That is the dumbest rationalization I've ever seen.

Oh, so sorry we're slowing them down for a few seconds.

Players are @#$% injured. Just a dopey take, longislandcuse.

He has been a TRUE FRESHMAN on the road in one of the hardest places to play in college football against one of the best defenses in college football making his second start.
Ok cool. He's still been bad so maybe let's run it more?

Our defense is great but we need some offense to win this game.

ehhhhh the people posting here know their football. We watch the SEC games too

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Oh, so sorry we're slowing them down for a few seconds.

Players are @#$% injured. Just a dopey take, longislandcuse.
Did I say it ok!? I said were playing Clemson. Watch the SEC. It's not a big deal.

Would be nice to have a 4th year Junior making his 20th(or so) start, IMO. He generally didn't turn it over much, and his running ability would be huge tonight. Sucks he's out.

Yeah, it is a big deal.

F-ck those classless pieces of sh-t.
Ok. Agree to disagree. All our players are clearly not hurt badly. It's not like they're booing someone unconscious or rolling around screaming. It's not cool, I wouldn't boo, but I'm not gonna be angry they're doing so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom