The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)! | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)!

Our offense is under an all out assault. Do you trust Long to throw a screen to the Rb here?

One drawback to Long is that he never lines up under center...tough to run out of shotgun every play

See now they're booing our injury because...oh, we're on offense. I guess they're just terrible

Wow...I was willing to give them benefit of the booing when we are on D. Booing our O lineman? Nope, guess they are just scum
Yup. My minds been changed. D-bags. Clearly our offense guys getting hurt aren't slowing down the tempo their defense can't dictate.

Is it fair to ask the defense to make yet another play? Because we need maybe two more huge plays by them

We need to get something--anything--going offensively...

Why do we continue to run outside with sweeps against there speed? Then we run a play were hickey pulls andleave Beasley by himself? He's to fast and good to go unblocked on those runs. This is mind boggling to me

Yup. My minds been changed. D-bags. Clearly our offense guys getting hurt aren't slowing down the tempo their defense can't dictate.

Dude, I'm sorry I called you out. I'm just hyped up for this game, and their fans piss me off with that piss poor display of sportsmanship.

Scumbags.

Amazing that Lester is a genius vs Wake with no "d" whatsoever and against one of the best "D's" in the game he is suddenly not very good.

Why do we continue to run outside with sweeps against there speed? Then we run a play were hickey pulls andleave Beasley by himself? He's to fast and good to go unblocked on those runs. This is mind boggling to me
Lester seems to be obsessed with calling plays that go at the strength of Clemsons defense.

Amazing that Lester is a genius vs Wake with no "d" whatsoever and against one of the best "D's" in the game he is suddenly not very good.
Well you're wrong about Wake's Defense. They are actually pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom