The Official Loyola Game Thread LGO | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Loyola Game Thread LGO

I really want to ask why all 5 starters are still in but then I remember it's because they're shooting like crap.

Get a damn lead so Chinoso can get some damn run.

Nah they're just young.

How many times have our teams looked dreadful against shite teams in the past 10 years?

This can't just be chalked up to "they're young." This isn't the 90's that's not an excuse anymore.

BJ Johnson is not a good player at this point. Not ready at all.

God I wish McCullough would dunk more.

I can feel the boredom in the dome from here. I mean damn you can hear the refs talking to each other.

Damn Rak way to make it happen, great work and finish at the rack hehehe

Rakeem Christmas with the answer 3.

The hard way but that's as close as this team is getting right now.

I want to win the lottery and hire Bob Uecker to do play by play for the team this year. It'll make the season more bearable.

Here we have a game that was a shutout for 10 minutes and we'll have to sweat out the 2nd half.

We played as poorly as possible. Dumb turnovers, dumb fouls, poor shooting. We gave up too many offensive rebounds to a team of midget scrubs. Other than all that, yippee!

[QUOTE="Czar,: 1206872, member: 549sure!can feel the boredom in the dome from here. I mean damn you can hear the refs talking to each other.[/QUOTE]

Boring is the best way to descrb it for sure!

anyone think we have a better record in the ACC than .500? this is very disappointing. that's what happens when players keep bolting and the program doesn't reload with comparable talent.

Good grief, can anybody here make a jump shot? This may be the worst collection of jump shooters in SU history. Pathetic is being too kind.

I'm sorry but no way in hell can I see this team going into Ann Arbor in a week and winning. Unless McCullough finds the f**king power of Greyskull and Trevor Cooney goes on a deep, introspective, peyote assisted trek through the desert with Dan Majerle.

My daughter counts down the points to Tacos every game I take her to. It's gonna be a long year for her.
2 games combined might not get to 75

I loved Christmas showing his teammates an example of how to pass it into the post

anyone think we have a better record in the ACC than .500? this is very disappointing. that's what happens when players keep bolting and the program doesn't reload with comparable talent.

Without dramatic improvement, .500 will be a good goal for this team.

I'm hoping we don't get shutout by Louisville.

Good grief, can anybody here make a jump shot? This may be the worst collection of jump shooters in SU history. Pathetic is being too kind.

G hit the side of the backboard and Cooney hit the OPPOSITE side of the backboard from where the shot came. F-U-G-L-Y.

You know, Bud has been saying this on the radio. And the attitude of many on this board, and in the fan base in general. Goes to show how spoiled we have been.

Almost 5 games in. "Worst Team under Coach B". It's 5 freaking games.

We know this team is gonna struggle to score. That's really all we pretty much know fore sure. Does that mean we can't win games ?

Right on Bud.

IU lost to EWU, so maybe we chalk this one up to Thanksgiving blues...

But, how are we going to beat teams that Rak can't just overpower physically? Like all of the ACC...

You know, Bud has been saying this on the radio. And the attitude of many on this board, and in the fan base in general. Goes to show how spoiled we have been.

Almost 5 games in. "Worst Team under Coach B". It's 5 freaking games.

We know this team is gonna struggle to score. That's really all we pretty much know fore sure. Does that mean we can't win games ?

Right on Bud.

Oh get out of here with this bush league bullcrap. This freakin back in my day, by your boot strap crap. Spoiled? We are not spoiled. And if you think we are it's because the goalposts have moved. We've been to the tournament, basically every year, with regularity. We make the second weekend with regularity. We've gotten to the final four multiple times. We have a title. We've had a 4 year run with nearly 120 wins. We recruit multiple Top 50 players yearly. It's 5 games but 5 games is almost 20% of the regular season at this point. So you can cut out the holier than thou, judgemental bull you've been peddling on this board for the past week, passing judgement on us "bad fans" for being supremely frustrated that this is the team we're being delivered after seeing what the team has been achieving year after year. I didn't get half as frustrated with the lack of achievement during the Roberts/McCroskey/Watkins years. Know why? Because I knew they weren't that good. This team doesn't have that excuse.

KJ2 will be here 4 years. Cooney was never a legit big time college guard. A bunch of role players on the squad. CM and Rak are the only ones ready for showtime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom