the zone | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

the zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the nose picking...I love JB. But if this is what it's all about, it's ok to have a sense of humor about this stuff. Still doesn't change my respect for JB. To me, that's better than saying he's a terrible coach, has taken us nowhere, etc.
Just a slight ribbing is all.

Igor can correct me if I'm wrong, but his stroke prevented him from posting for a long period of time.
To say he is not a Syracuse fan is to ignore the fact that there was probably nobody who went to the then open practices more than he.
I guess he needs to learn to use the appropriate icons to let some of you know that he is far more sarcastic than most of you can comprehend.
Besides, he is our Igor and not Rutgers Al or some UConn yo-yo.
Some of you can like a nose picking tee shirt but not a leg pulling Igor. :noidea:

Nose picking is funny.
Being a m2m guy is fine.
Spouting constant nonsense is alriight and sometimes entertaining. (kick rocks for example)

That being said years of badmouthing and putting a certain coach and his system is more or less a pattern. When you add to it the fact that this coach and system has been highly productive and successfull over that same period it gets into agenda territory. Sarcasm without explaining it as sarcasm for years and years is a poor excuse IMO.

Igor can correct me if I'm wrong, but his stroke prevented him from posting for a long period of time.
To say he is not a Syracuse fan is to ignore the fact that there was probably nobody who went to the then open practices more than he.
I guess he needs to learn to use the appropriate icons to let some of you know that he is far more sarcastic than most of you can comprehend.
Besides, he is our Igor and not Rutgers Al or some UConn yo-yo.
Some of you can like a nose picking tee shirt but not a leg pulling Igor. :noidea:
yeah he is a real hoot. Did you find it funny when the comic Igor called JB's wife Juli a gold digger? That was a quote by the way. Did you find it funny when the stand up comic said that JB intentionally ruined kids college careers? Save the stuff about Igor pulling our legs. He isn't. Going to our practices doesn't make him a fan. He claimed to encourage kids to transfer. That was a real laugher. He never posted after wins but always posted right after losses. Yeah, a real fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom