Class of 2015 - Thomas Bryant - Bishop Kearney HS | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Thomas Bryant - Bishop Kearney HS

Alex Kline@TheRecruitScoop 20h
I'm told the @MVP_Bryant31 is a fake account & is not actually 2015 sophomore sensation Thomas Bryant of New York.

What's the deal guys? Is this true or false? Find it strange that Chino wouldn't know that it was a fake account.
TB Emotional.jpg
My reaction will be the same if that convo was bogus:(.

I'm told the @MVP_Bryant31 is a fake account & is not actually 2015 sophomore sensation Thomas Bryant of New York.

What's the deal guys? Is this true or false? Find it strange that Chino wouldn't know that it was a fake account.
View attachment 3665 My reaction will be the same if that convo was bogus:(.

Maybe thats Greg Doyle pretending to be Alex Kline.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/thomas-bryant-getting-tested-at-usa-u16-camp/#more-97254
Update on Bryant. Here goes a few interesting notes below.

In terms of recruiting, Bryant said the schools recruiting him the hardest are Syracuse, North Carolina, Villanova, West Virginia, Arizona, Florida, Florida State and Miami, among others.

Because he grew up near Syracuse, Bryant said he’s always considered playing for the Orange.
“They’re always a team I’ve watched because they were close by home,” he said. “I’ve always watched the players on their team so it wasn’t exactly a dream school, it was just a team that I would watch carefully. It was a close team and they were pretty good, so I watched them.”

Outside of Syracuse, Bryant said he’s wide open.
“I don’t know yet,” he said. “There’s so many choices out here where it’s filling my mind up, too. I don’t know.”

http://zagsblog.com/articles/thomas-bryant-getting-tested-at-usa-u16-camp/#more-97254
Update on Bryant. Here goes a few interesting notes below.

In terms of recruiting, Bryant said the schools recruiting him the hardest are Syracuse, North Carolina, Villanova, West Virginia, Arizona, Florida, Florida State and Miami, among others.

Because he grew up near Syracuse, Bryant said he’s always considered playing for the Orange.
“They’re always a team I’ve watched because they were close by home,” he said. “I’ve always watched the players on their team so it wasn’t exactly a dream school, it was just a team that I would watch carefully. It was a close team and they were pretty good, so I watched them.”

Outside of Syracuse, Bryant said he’s wide open.
“I don’t know yet,” he said. “There’s so many choices out here where it’s filling my mind up, too. I don’t know.”
I am hoping that means that one of these schools is really going to have to wow him for him to not go to SU.

1. Thomas Bryant@MVP_Bryant3110h
  2. Imma miss @Obokoh23 next year for real lol. But good luck big bruh! Keep doin big things! Lol don't forget about ya lil boy when you famous
  1. Chinonso Obokoh@Obokoh2343m
    @MVP_Bryant31: @Obokoh23 lmao you know that's been my dream forever” Yessir! So you better be there lol:)
Now that's what I'm talkin' bout! That would be soooo sahweeeeeet!!!!

I thought I remember reading awhile back that Chino's account wasn't real either. So it's basically fake account talking to fake account :bang:

Francis - I know 2015 is a LONG time from now but if u had to bet your last suge knight avi, who do you see in our class

Francis - I know 2015 is a LONG time from now but if u had to bet your last suge knight avi, who do you see in our class
Briscoe, Malachi, Bryant, and Diallo is all possible and would be a dream but I think it's probable that we'll end up with at least 2 of those names mixed in with other targets like Jones, Stevie Jr, AJ Turner etc.

Dave Telep's take on Bryant at U16 tryouts. Calls Bryant a beast.

6. Thomas Bryant, aka “Beast”
During the spring, I’ve had a personal emphasis on motor -- the guys who play with a purpose and play hard. Since April, I’ve yet to see anyone with the motor Thomas Bryant owns. He’s not the top big man on the U16 team, but he’s on the squad because his energy infected the roster. “Beast” set his mind on making the team and used his length and passion to do it. Bryant competed at a high level, chased rebounds and never gave up. His communication skills were also off the charts.

At one point, he began pumping himself up. “Good rebound, Tom,” he’d say. “Good defense, Tom.” After a few days, everyone got used to him talking to himself. Better yet, they expected it and Bryant’s energy carried over to the other players. The telling part is that Thomas actually struggled to finish plays yet kept challenging himself. He simply never let up.

During the spring, I’ve had a personal emphasis on motor -- the guys who play with a purpose and play hard. Since April, I’ve yet to see anyone with the motor Thomas Bryant owns. He’s not the top big man on the U16 team, but he’s on the squad because his energy infected the roster. “Beast” set his mind on making the team and used his length and passion to do it. Bryant competed at a high level, chased rebounds and never gave up. His communication skills were also off the charts.

At one point, he began pumping himself up. “Good rebound, Tom,” he’d say. “Good defense, Tom.” After a few days, everyone got used to him talking to himself. Better yet, they expected it and Bryant’s energy carried over to the other players. The telling part is that Thomas actually struggled to finish plays yet kept challenging himself. He simply never let up.
Nice!
Heart.

This could come off arogant but for some reason it makes me chuckle and like him more.

Bryant talks about trying out for the team.
Who wouldn't like this young man on their team? It's humility and skills coupled with that intense drive to succeed that constitutes the stuff that champions are made of. Not to mention who wouldn't want someone who goes by the moniker of "BEAST"!

I think the most perplexing thing is thinking, "What kind of person would be motivated to sit around and make up fake twitter accounts posing as kids 16, 17, and 18 years old?" I'm guessing that their profile might include things like "Uconn fan" or "Kentucky booster" Thoughts?

I think the most perplexing thing is thinking, "What kind of person would be motivated to sit around and make up fake twitter accounts posing as kids 16, 17, and 18 years old?" I'm guessing that their profile might include things like "Uconn fan" or "Kentucky booster" Thoughts?

Guys like this.
South-Park-World-of-Warcraft-dude.jpg

So yeah, and F UK fans.

Insecure losers with nothing else to do:noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom