Class of 2015 - Thomas Bryant - Bishop Kearney HS | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Thomas Bryant - Bishop Kearney HS

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre...=USA+Basketball&sort2=DESC&draft=0&pos=0&sort=
Official measurements from the USA U16 team. Bryant had the longest wingspan at 7'5 and reach at 9'4 th_shaqoohhh.pngwith shoes he measured in at 6'9 225.

Other Cuse targets of note
Derrick Jones 6'6 180 6'11 wingspan
Tyus Battle 6'5 179 6'8 wingspan
Mustapha Heron 6'5 197 6'8 wingspan
Bryant Crawford 6'2 182 6'5 wingspan

http://www.fibaamericas.com/en/default.asp?lang=en
You can check out Bryant and Team USA against Mexico live at 4 today.

http://www.usabasketball.com/mens/u16/roster.html
Bryant #11 and the rest of the roster.
Those photos are always very difficult to decifer, but TB looks as tall as anyone else on that team. Diamond Stone, who is standing next to him is listed as an inch taller, but he looks to be no taller than or possibly even slightly shorter than TB. Not that it matters, but TB is a big dude. Also, he is the third youngest player on the team. This kid is going to be a monster in a couple of years.

Those photos are always very difficult to decifer, but TB looks as tall as anyone else on that team. Diamond Stone, who is standing next to him is listed as an inch taller, but he looks to be no taller than or possibly even slightly shorter than TB. Not that it matters, but TB is a big dude. Also, he is the third youngest player on the team. This kid is going to be a monster in a couple of years.
Good call. He's as tall or taller than any of them, especially that he seems slightly tilted.
Also, did anyone notice Seventh Woods is on this team? The force is extremely strong with that one.
Trivia question and sorry to go off topic...Seventh Woods favorite Olympian?
(scroll down for answer)

Carmelo Anthony

Good call. He's as tall or taller than any of them, especially that he seems slightly tilted.
Also, did anyone notice Seventh Woods is on this team? The force is extremely strong with that one.
Seventh Woods is sick. If he continues to grow and develop as a player, he is undoubtedly a one-and-done player. Freak athlete at his age. I hope he has the right people around him, telling him to go to class and stay clean, because what a future he has ahead of him. As for Thomas Bryant, he is a great player now, but I think he will mature physically a bit over the next couple of years, particularly if he trains hard. He is that do-it-all forward that we are becoming accustomed to.

Ill probably be tuning in and give a recap if what I see out if him. Any ither recruits or targets?
Bryant's the only one on the roster that the staff is recruiting so far. #9 Josh Jackson, is somebody that I could see the staff showing interest in the future.

Bryant's the only one on the roster that the staff is recruiting so far. #9 Josh Jackson, is somebody that I could see the staff showing interest in the future.
Did someone mention Giddens at one point? Or was that just a "I wish the staff would go after..." post?

Did someone mention Giddens at one point? Or was that just a "I wish the staff would go after..." post?
Can't help you with that one my friend.
I just badly wanted you to get tee #1000.
Mission accomplished.
Booyakasha!

Can't help you with that one my friend.
I just badly wanted you to get tee #1000.
Mission accomplished.
Booyakasha!
Yeah man, I am not a member of the thousand "tee" club. Thanks.

Yeah man, I am not a member of the thousand "tee" club. Thanks.
You've always been a member. Just had to get your id card.
Unlike the the DMV, I deliver real time, not any of that 6-8 weeks nonsense.

So far so good, with Bryant. They're up by 52 at the half, lol.
Bryant has 6 points on what looks to be perfect FG shooting, 2 blocks, 1 assist, 6 rebounds, 3 of which were on the offensive end.
To be honest, was doing some HR legwork for all of my recent nightmares, so I only caught him flush one down in the open court.
Smooth sailing for this young man, guys and girls.

There goes block number 4 for Bryant. This time, he closes out on a shooter out of nowhere, had no business getting to that one, yet he did. He's special. :)
Check that. 3rd block. Still, was so pretty, it should have counted as two blocks.

Going into the 4th, Team Mexico is shooting 5 for 50, 10%.
10%. Yikes.

Scoring by quarters:
MEX 9 7 8
USA 29 39 31

Ill probably be tuning in and give a recap if what I see out if him. Any ither recruits or targets?
Hey sorry, 4evaOrange, will let you take it from here. Still a lot of details I left out. :)

Pshhh...I missed it... :'(
Don't worry, man. I got your back.

Aside from what I mentioned earlier, Bryant was a vicious beast up and down the court. Never let up as he made the most of his minutes, raced down each way every possession. Gave his teammates props every time they scored, looked completely unselfish, and dominated the post position when they got it into him. He did a great job of sealing off the defender to get easy entries into the low post, and he made it easy for guards to get the ball into him. I was most impressed with his defense of the plays I saw, challenged pretty much everything he could. Came away with a team high 5 blocks, 10 points, 9 rebounds, 4 offensive, 2 steals, 1 assist and had a bunch of plays that were near assists or dunks if there wasn't a foul to save the defender in between.

Kid has a ton of heart, and I love that motor. He has all the tools and is already a demon. Just upside. Has to mature, but he's a young guy. He is already determined, just has to be patient with his development and stay within himself. I actually think he's learning this from the earlier clips I've seen of him.

Team high in blocks (5) and minutes (18). 4 of 4 field goals. The game was a blowout, he played end to end, but still, good sportsman at the end. Gave a few guys on team Mexico the old "bro hug". Class act and rooting for this guy. Even more so if he comes to where he belongs. Syracuse.

which is why anna kendrick would never let you bone her... your priorities are off and you don't do what you say you're going to do... totally unreliable... GD kids these days.

Nah, she told me shes cool with it. She said it was ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom