Class of 2015 - Today's the Day...... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Today's the Day......

I heard from a source that corroborated the story that something big was going to go down today. He hinted at the fact that it had to do with a certain PF/C.

In fact, he said it still may. He said the only thing getting in the way was tree-fiddy.

And then I realized that this was not the source I thought it was. It was that damned Loch Ness Monster.

Tyus Battle. Please let it be Tyus Battle
I wish it was him, but there is no way a kid of his caliber is committing this early. That and the fact the person that originally said it said it was a 2015 big man.

I heard from a source that corroborated the story that something big was going to go down today. He hinted at the fact that it had to do with a certain PF/C.

In fact, he said it still may. He said the only thing getting in the way was tree-fiddy.

And then I realized that this was not the source I thought it was. It was that damned Loch Ness Monster.
I laughed pretty hard. Again.

This thread. I laughed. I cried. I got confused. I then started being part of the problem with the hijacking and the kicking and yelling ( ;) ). I went back to work. Got some heavy lifting done. Came back here and got confused again.
:)

744A5654.jpg

VQXfbzZB.jpeg

so the insiders say - so is anything great really gonna happen ?? If so - who & when ???
Well, aside from this being an Al-Qaeda thread with all of the hijacking, both the May 1st and the Friday dates have come and gone with no commitment from the "player that we really wanted."

Gotta say, I am disappointed because of the apparent reliability of the source, but I am not the least bit surprised since there didn't seem to be any buzz surrounding an imminent decision forthcoming by either Diagne or Bryant, the two most likely candidates to have been that player.

So, anyways, for those in the know - what happened ??? And more importantly, was this just bad info or is their any real possibility of something good forthcoming soon ???

Well, aside from this being an Al-Qaeda thread with all of the hijacking, both the May 1st and the Friday dates have come and gone with no commitment from the "player that we really wanted."

Gotta say, I am disappointed because of the apparent reliability of the source, but I am not the least bit surprised since there didn't seem to be any buzz surrounding an imminent decision forthcoming by either Diagne or Bryant, the two most likely candidates to have been that player.

So, anyways, for those in the know - what happened ??? And more importantly, was this just bad info or is their any real possibility of something good forthcoming soon ???
_______________________________________________________________________________________

FWIW. On the 247 Sports website, all 15 recruiting experts predict Syracuse as Diagne's destination. What's more interesting is that 3 of their experts added their predictions yesterday.

It's Diagne, but he is on Miami for the adidas nations event this weekend. Think everyone was getting a little too excited when we were told a commitment could be as early as fri. This is a the same kid that has been here how many times now for visits and still didn't pull the trigger after the Duke game. Hopefully by next Mon or Tues they will at least set a date.

May 1st was the date I was told a few weeks ago literally from as close to the primary source as possible but, like I said originally, these are 17 year old kids who have a lot going on. I am still VERY confident that, even though it has dragged on longer than most would have thought, he is still ours to lose and it's only a matter of time before it becomes formally official. The biggest hurdle keeping it from happening months ago was his coach, but it's gotten to the point where the kid is going to make the decision HE wants to make, which is us. Btw his family does support this as well. I'm sure you can connect the dots and figure out who I'm talking about by now lol.

You know you had fun this thread.
:)

Dainge me, Dainge me
They oughta take a rope and hang me
High from the highest tree
Woman would you weep for me.
Just sittin' around postin' with the rest of the guys
Six rounds bought, and I bought five
Spent the groceries and half the rent
Like fourteen dollars and twenty seven cents.
Dainge me, Dainge me

THE SKY IS FALLING!!

I like the fact that SU is the only school Diagne visited with his mother. It is a big decision and I am confident he will eventually choose SU. I think we have all become spoiled by the recent run of early class commitments.

say married men everywhere
Not my next door neighbors wife. Well that's what I thought but he told me last week they had a fallin out and she was going to the ty to find some real men. Well a week later she came home and said she made money meeting some men. He asked her how much and she replied $200.25! He said who gave you $.25 cents ans she replied "all of them,"

Last edited:
Not my next door neighbors wife. Well that's what I thought but he told me last week they had a fallin out and she was going to the ty to find some real men. Well a week later she came home and said she made money meeting some men. He asked her how much and she replied $25.25! He said who gave you $.25 cents ans she replied "all of them,"

Love that joke, but it works better if you say $200.25

say married men everywhere
You all heard, "If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears is there, etc.,etc?"

"If a married man speaks to his wife and she don't hear him; is he still wrong?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom