Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Don't sleep on Louisville.

Think it comes down to Duke, UL and Cuse. We beat UL for Fab Melo, lol, hopefully they don't get payback here! :)

If Battle ends up like Fab then UL can have him :)

(BTW, I was uber positive about Fab and continued to believe that he'd do the team right after his suspension. We coulda made some serious noise that year in the NCAAT with Fab in the line-up. I lost my uber positive-ness when he lost eligibility to play in the NCAA's).

(oh, BTW #2. I am not implicating in any manner that Battle will end up like Fab. I was, you know, just saying :)).

Looks like Battle and Gill St. Bernard's move on to the Somerset county championship Saturday and will face Ridge. They split the season series, both blowouts with one important distinction. GSB did not have Tyus Battle when they lost their first meeting.
The saddest thing about your profile pic is that no fouls were called on any of those injuries .

Probably not the right spot, but how many scholies will we have for the 2016 class, assuming the NCAA doesn't take any away? Just the Cooney and Gbinije slots right?

If Gbinije leaves and we get Bryant and nobody else leaves this year, would we technically only have the one open schollie (Cooney-->Moyer)? How can we grab Battle or whoever, AND anybody else?? Coleman still has two years right?

It's too late for me to think, so sorry/thanks in advance.

Probably not the right spot, but how many scholies will we have for the 2016 class, assuming the NCAA doesn't take any away? Just the Cooney and Gbinije slots right?

If Gbinije leaves and we get Bryant and nobody else leaves this year, would we technically only have the one open schollie (Cooney-->Moyer)? How can we grab Battle or whoever, AND anybody else?? Coleman still has two years right?

It's too late for me to think, so sorry/thanks in advance.

C-Mac will be gone.

The saddest thing about your profile pic is that no fouls were called on any of those injuries .
Oh, no. That was clean. Both the black eye forming and the bloody nose. Those elbows were clean. Play on! Yet still. The kid stays in the game. Beast.

Good lets get Battle in the fold so we can go get the best player in the country in Giles.

If you get Battle, Giles and Moyer in 2016, I just can't see how that doesn't translate into a very, very deep NCAA run in 2016 given the other pieces we have on the roster.

Personally, I think Thon Maker is the best prospect out there. Anyone who gets him will be favorites for an NCAA title. But that's just my opinion.

Personally, I think Thon Maker is the best prospect out there. Anyone who gets him will be favorites for an NCAA title. But that's just my opinion.
He's almost finalized his reclassifies to 2015.

Oh, no. That was clean. Both the black eye forming and the bloody nose. Those elbows were clean. Play on! Yet still. The kid stays in the game. Beast.
Yeah, let's let these injuries go and call a moving screen 30 feet from the basket ... lol.

The 1st one wasn't a foul in my opinion. Guy was coming down with the ball and just caught him as he landed.

The 1st one wasn't a foul in my opinion. Guy was coming down with the ball and just caught him as he landed.
Sure, with his elbow extended and pointed at Tyler's face -- maybe the ref should have called a foul on Tyler's face for interrupting the path of a Pitt elbow.

I got the term King Francis on lock down Tee. Come up with your own shhhhit ; )
Ah, you missed it then buddy. The king actually was calling me that way back when, then I flipped the script on him. :)

It sounds like Tyus hurt his foot in the game and only played a few minutes according to Zags!

GFTakedown said:
It sounds like Tyus hurt his foot in the game and only played a few minutes according to Zags!

His foot injuries have become somewhat concerning.

Yikes, a foot injury kept him out for a good portion of the beginning of this season. I hope he's ok.

Battle expected to suit up for tomorrow's final.
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...-final-no-13-gill-st-bernards-vs-no-14-ridge/
Warriors are going to play.
17080250-mmmain.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom