UConn Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Thread...

To be winning at half... just shows how god awful Uconn is.
post-22405-anchorman-Im-not-even-mad-that-6Rwo.gif

I think we should have Coleman shoot threes in the second half. He may have a better chance at making them than the rest of the guys.

Hey, we let Elvir Ovcina shoot them and attempt to thread the needle with passes from the top of the key. Why not Coleman?

I'm certain Ollie will remind the refs of that the 2nd half. They need to play much better because I bet those free throw attempts will start to even out.

Andrew White might be the worst passer I've ever seen. Watch him...every pass is low, high or wide...our guys can't get in rhythm off his throws

I dont care what the stats say. He never missed as many bunnies last year as he did this year. Plus his closeouts can be awful at times.

He's been Ryan Blackwell level so far. We need him to be Junior year John Wallace level.

Right now, this team is making the VCU forum right about them...

Kinda feel like TT is a year away from being a really dangerous, consistent jump shooter. He already believes in his shot, like 10x Roberson's shot confidence.
This kind of made me think of the Fraschilla "he's two years away from being two years away."

But I hope your right. He's got lots of potential!

Two plays in a row Howard missed the shot and either posed after the release or gave up after the missed layup. His attitude is garbage.

He's James Thues that "allegedly" can shoot. I haven't seen it yet. He doesn't fit in our system...like at all.

Appears like he was a desperation grab to me. Which doesn't make me feel great about things.

I'd like to revisit this when people have cooled down, but I'm beginning to wonder if White and Gillon bring anything that B.J. Johnson and Kaleb wouldn't at this stage in their careers.

I admire how hard White works, but he's painfully one-dimensional. And both are defensive liabilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom