Uconn @MSG | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn @MSG

No, I am not sh1__ing you. It is plain to see that they have, over the years had better players than we bring in.
Well then you just plain don't know what you're talking about.

No, I am not sh1__ing you. It is plain to see that they have, over the years had better players than we bring in.
the Ben Gordon - Okafor era they had over 5 NBA player on that one team.

It really is ridiculous. I'm embarrassed for all the bashing they got. It one thing to dislike/despise them for rivalry purposes, but the bashing and predisctions of a demise showed nothing but ignorance.
At least all our bashing of Pitt hasn't jinxed us like this!

Well then you just plain don't know what you're talking about.
I would perhaps reflect that statement back. How many banners do we have? How many banners do they have? Let's not even get into their NBA players vs ours.

I would perhaps reflect that statement back. How many banners do we have? How many banners do they have? Let's not even get into their NBA players vs ours.

So you decided to start posting today? Fun times.

I'm not gonna slag on their team. (Not going to root for them ever) But they earned their way to the elite 8. We didn't.

Name me the last time we had a big, since Melo, that could make ANY post move similar to Daniels?
Warrick? Big east player of the year. Arinze had plenty of moves down low as well. Daniels wouldn't have made any of the three all league teams in the ACC. Who do you think he is?

No I began posting several days ago. What are you insinuating?
He is insinuating that you really aren't a syracuse fan. The difference in the 3 title thing is that they played G tech and Butler when they got to the final four along with Duke. We played Indiana, Kansas and Kentucky. All blue bloods. We have more final fours. The boneyard is right down the road. Go post for them there. The difference this year is that they have four year guys that aren't good enough for the NBA. Waiters and MCW could still be on this team.

You are on a heck of a roll...10 posts and everyone of them saying how great Uconn is. Go back to the Boneyard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom