UNC just beat NC State by 51 | Syracusefan.com

UNC just beat NC State by 51

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
Gottfried stinks. He's got a ton of talent and loses by 51. That's just crazy.

Home court advantage is going to huge this ACC conference season.
UVA at Louisville
Louisville at Georgia Tech
Florida State at Virginia

Are the only road wins I believe thus far.

we lost to st johns by 30 ...at home...so a team can get drubbed any one game and it doesn't necessarily mean someone has no idea how to coach

Home court advantage is going to huge this ACC conference season.
UVA at Louisville
Louisville at Georgia Tech
Florida State at Virginia

Are the only road wins I believe thus far.
ND at Pitt.
UNC at Clemson.

Gottfried stinks. He's got a ton of talent and loses by 51. That's just crazy.

Dennis Smith Jr coming off his triple double vs VT was straight awful to start this game... started with 2 TOs, ball hogging bad shots, bad fouls with And-1's ... the rest of the team sucked too once they got down around 20 they started looking like we did earlier in the season giving up vs. the Jonnies.

They played awful D and missed every shot... which I think we have seen how awful we look like a couple games with bad D and missing outside as well. With our team if we don't hit from outside and play active D all game we will lose, period.

Not trying to kill the messenger here, but can we can the phrase throwing shade, its lost its luster.

Lol. This reminds me of a sports columnist who once wrote "professional wrestling has lost all of its credibility."

Throwing shade
Being woke
These are phases that indicate the decline of humanity

If you think this forum was bad after our early losses, take a look at Pack Pride to see how the NC State fans felt.

A small example talking about Mark Gottfried : " --I will not watch another game while this snake oil salesman incompetent clown is head coach."

One thing that I noticed was the Yurtseven's numbers have been less than impressive in ACC play. Maybe he'll take some time to adjust to the style of play in the NCAA, but it doesn't look like he'll be quite the freak that some of his games in Turkey suggested that he might have been. Has anyone watched him yet this year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom