Class of 2014 - Visit List | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Visit List

anomander said:
we are out of that one

Ok Roberts had tweeted he was planning to bring him 2.1.14 but ive moved him down to rumored list. I was thinking this one might have gone a little cold with the lack of chatter.

Then who is in with wilbon if we aren't ?

Nebraska..

He was supposed to visit Vandy 1/24 and then had an open date. Then he wanted Missouri 1/24 and changed Vandy to 1/31. Missouri told him no because they are full, so hopefully he still isn't planning on visiting Vandy, or would have to go this weekend.

Nebraska..

He was supposed to visit Vandy 1/24 and then had an open date. Then he wanted Missouri 1/24 and changed Vandy to 1/31. Missouri told him no because they are full, so hopefully he still isn't planning on visiting Vandy, or would have to go this weekend.
Well Roberts says he is visting SU the 31st Are you saying you don't believe it?

Well Roberts says he is visting SU the 31st Are you saying you don't believe it?

i'm not saying i don't believe it just a little skeptical. roberts has been saying Wilbon will be visiting all along, but the couple interviews i have seen done he hasn't mentioned Syracuse once, and had all his visit dates full. Then again this was after his Nebraska OV, before he knew he couldn't go to Missouri. Like I said hopefully I am wrong and we have worked ourselves into a visit, but I believe Vandy will certainly get 1 of the next 2 weekends.

i'm not saying i don't believe it just a little skeptical. roberts has been saying Wilbon will be visiting all along, but the couple interviews i have seen done he hasn't mentioned Syracuse once, and had all his visit dates full. Then again this was after his Nebraska OV, before he knew he couldn't go to Missouri. Like I said hopefully I am wrong and we have worked ourselves into a visit, but I believe Vandy will certainly get 1 of the next 2 weekends.
Maybe HCSS paid him a visit sometime over the last two days and changed his mind.

Somewhere I read that Vandy's class has totally imploded. Hell - I probably read it in this thread.

Updated for Duke game weekend at the top and Results of 1.17 weekend.

You can take off Kyron Brown and Mikale Wilbon as neither is visiting

Looks like Justin Hughes and Darius Sapp can be added for this weekend. That makes 8 uncommitted visitors for 1-31. Add in Ward and Ishmael and we have a current group of 10 for X number of spots

Looks like Justin Hughes and Darius Sapp can be added for this weekend. That makes 8 uncommitted visitors for 1-31. Add in Ward and Ishmael and we have a current group of 10 for X number of spots

Mind boggling.. isn't it.

I'm confused too. Are we a) expecting a few of our guys to flip b) expecting a few won't qualify c) bringing in as much talent as we can and pushing out some upperclassmen d) just hedging our bets so we don't have to bring in any c-listers.

Why would Ishmael and Ward come back when they were here a week ago?

Marroniac said:
I'm confused too. Are we a) expecting a few of our guys to flip b) expecting a few won't qualify c) bringing in as much talent as we can and pushing out some upperclassmen d) just hedging our bets so we don't have to bring in any c-listers.

All the above.

Why would Ishmael and Ward come back when they were here a week ago?

That's not what he meant. Talking about potential commits and number of available schollies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom