Class of 2014 - Visit List | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Visit List

Nasty Naes has also tweeted:

NaesTheSavage Soulja ‏@LovingThemThots 12m
Walk the halls where Ernie Davis and Jim Brown did!!!!

Expand

NaesTheSavage Soulja ‏@LovingThemThots 13m
The college life in Syracuse from the outside is amazing so I can only imagine actually being a student at Syracuse University

Expand

NaesTheSavage Soulja ‏@LovingThemThots 14m
It would be great to have all these recruits commit! Syracuse is the place to be, trust me I live here!

Expand

Amazing how many of our recruits have so fully bought in. Love it.

So nice to see a local kid love Syracuse. He sure as heck looks like a RB to me just dont see safety

I don't want to get off-topic, but should we, as fans, feel more nervous about Cool Kid George leaving... or Eric White? Or does he still have a bit of ways to go as far as "climbing the ladder" goes? He seems to really "get it" when it comes to treating with these recruits.

Recruiting wise I view them as a "two headed monster" and would hate to lose either one of them. Very smart move of McDonald to bring Eric in with him.

I think Cool Kid needs more time to prove himself as an OC before he moves on. White? Who knows?

How bad is the weather today? See lots of snow on radar?

So nice to see a local kid love Syracuse. He sure as heck looks like a RB to me just dont see safety

??? From his picture, you don't see him playing safety?

I'm not sure how or, more importantly, why you do it, but you just keep doing it...

Entropic said:
Does that mean they got 1 commitment so far or is that just a generic "rah rah" statement?
Rah, rah. A commitment would have everyone tweeting something about how we just got stronger.

Inch of snow on the ground 2-4 today
If some of these FLA kids have never seen snow, they'll get their fill today. About 3"-4 " currently and light snow showers continuing through early afternoon. With the thaw and the prior snow melted, it looks like a first snowfall. Very pretty though. Let's hope the winter wonderland landscape impresses.

If some of these FLA kids have never seen snow, they'll get their fill today. About 3"-4 " currently and light snow showers continuing through early afternoon. With the thaw and the prior snow melted, it looks like a first snowfall. Very pretty though. Let's hope the winter wonderland landscape impresses.
Good thaw melted most of it away and the new snow is helping cover up any of the ugly piles left. Who arranged it??

Yea just shoveled more than I expected

Better to have a fresh coat to cover up all the salt and gray. Get used to it boys!

Yea just shoveled more than I expected

BeRjMDNCEAAvqfz.jpg:large

LOL.

better get used to it Cooper. that picture is nothing...

There's an old saying "If you get lemons, you make lemonade . . . " Syracuse style it's if you get snow, you make snowmen!

There's an old saying "If you get lemons, you make lemonade . . . " Syracuse style it's if you get snow, you make snowmen!
lemons and snow usually means yellow snow