Vote For #44 Floyd Little | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Vote For #44 Floyd Little

Hopefully I'm still kicking it, because I'll be there...

The problem with it is that it's counterproductive.. instead of "cooling me off" it's raised my blood pressure at least 5 points!
I want to get in on this, but no matter what I clear, it won't let me vote!!!

Up over 500 now.

orangefog said:
I want to get in on this, but no matter what I clear, it won't let me vote!!!

Use you phone. Let's me vote about 25 times, then says I can't so I leave the poll and close the site. I come back to this post 3-4 mins later and click on the link again in the OP and it lets me vote some more.

VOTING FOR SECOND ROUND ENDS MONDAY AT 3 P.M.
---
Enter at least one vote for every "beverage" you have (or will have) this weekend.

Use you phone. Let's me vote about 25 times, then says I can't so I leave the poll and close the site. I come back to this post 3-4 mins later and click on the link again in the OP and it lets me vote some more.
I have been trying that for hours.

BTW, when you click on the vote button, if it doesn't do anything, keep trying. Sometimes it takes a few tries because we've slowed down their server.

orangefog said:
I have been trying that for hours.

Hmm. Must be some block you have on.

Cooling period has subsided.. I'm back in business...
  • Williamson 4,848
  • Little 5,665
Floyd up 817.. can't let up. Don't know what the other side has in store for the weekend.
Me too, but now I am in another cooling period

This has been fun but I'm locked out again on 3 devices so am going back to painting for a bit. I'll be back later for more tackle polling.

orangefog said:
It is only right. I am sure Williamson was a fine athlete, but we are talking about a three time all-american and pro and college football hall of famer.

Really. Williamson was a very good player. But not a HOFer.

Oops. Now I get a message that there has been suspicious activity on this poll and to try later. Lol.

Oops. Now I get a message that there has been suspicious activity on this poll and to try later. Lol.
That is the one I got and it said to try back after a cool off period or something. I took me a while to get back on.

orangefog said:
That is the one I got and it said to try back after a cool off period or something. I took me a while to get back on.

One message says you voted too many times and need a cool off period. This is a new one about suspicious activity.

One message says you voted too many times and need a cool off period. This is a new one about suspicious activity.
I think mine said something about suspicious activity and then said to try back after a cool off period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom